Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn’t shown to be a good tool with development for the young guys. A lot of the players are coming into the league and still needing a lot of assistance. I was reading online and some folks started this same conversation

A lot of them never have to face any adversity or play any meaningful basketball their whole lives until they play in the league

Like you said they come in and still need a lot of help and assistance on things they should be more advanced in.....simple things like how to throw an entry pass into the post ect

Just emphasizing what it means to play winning basketball and what it looks like would go a long way

Wizards drafting Johnny Davis 10th last year and for him to already be a non factor and forgettable one year layer at age 21 doesn't get talked about enough

I mean idk what else really needs to be said but damn, that basketball reference page is sad and crazy

Passed on Jalen Duren, Tari and Jalen Willliams

I wonder what the Wizards would want for Deni Avdija....still boy shooting the ball great from 3 but it's the best of his career at 34%

I think he could help a few contenders and give them size and defense

Wizards drafting Johnny Davis 10th last year and for him to already be a non factor and forgettable one year layer at age 21 doesn't get talked about enough

I mean idk what else really needs to be said but damn, that basketball reference page is sad and crazy

Passed on Jalen Duren, Tari and Jalen Willliams
Johnny Davis a fan favorite around these parts

Imagine spending more than that combined on Dillon brooks.

Keep going.

14 pts per game, 40% from 3, probably going to make an all defense team

Meanwhile the Raptors paid Jakob Poeltl(who's older and regressing) essentially the same amount of money as Brooks and gave up a first round pick only for him to play 26 minutes per game and yall to be in 11th place

Time to put the flat top on Masai Ujiri

14 pts per game, 40% from 3, probably going to make an all defense team

Meanwhile the Raptors paid Jakob Poeltl(who's older and regressing) essentially the same amount of money as Brooks and gave up a first round pick only for him to play 26 minutes per game and yall to be in 11th place

Time to put the flat top on Masai Ujiri
Jakob is the same age as Brooks and what regression?

What about homeboy who beat his girlfriend half to death. Kpj right. What that cost?

You love throwing stones from a glass house. It's weird and why we're here in the first place but we can keep it going.

Jakob is the same age as Brooks and what regression?

What about homeboy who beat his girlfriend half to death. Kpj right. What that cost?

You love throwing stones from a glass house. It's weird and why we're here in the first place but we can keep it going.

Screenshot_20231219_165656_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_165629_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_165823_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20231219_165952_Chrome.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back