Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stevens has traded almost everyone he’s coached except for the 2 jays and Al. As much as I hated Ainge and his pump faking trades then leaking out to the media we “almost had players” I respect Stevens for mixing things up and trying to improve every year of his tenure

Knicks had our number last season, don’t expect that treachery again lls
Oh I'm definitely expecting that again.
My Knickas Setting it Off and Taking ya lucky charms on opening night yo
Yall aint Ready 4 the Serengeti pleighboi 😏

d1e3105d7f50803362c0399718d46e51414641b9.gifv

ad6cf99e5d77587c38255213c1bc7c3fed418a64.gifv

Billy Donovan sees how bad Matt Eberflous is in Chicago and gonna one up him. The Bulls will be the third disappointment in my Chicago sports fandom. Why can't I have nice things.

Now that I had some time to think about it, the Celtics gave up too much for Jrue imo.

Jrue makes them a better team sure, but its not like Brogdon was trash. We all agree Jrue is better than Brogdon, but how much better? Add to that they lost one of the better rim protectors in the league and its even imo.

The Celtics on paper are better after the trade then they were before, but I think the move is being hyped up in the media. Good move but not good enough to make them favorites imo

Last edited:
Now that I had some time to think about it, the Celtics gave up too much for Jrue imo.

Jrue makes them a better team sure, but its not like Brogdon was trash. We all agree Jrue is better than Brogdon, but how much better? Add to that they lost one of the better rim protectors in the league and its even imo.

The Celtivs on paper are better after the trade then they were before, but I think the move is being hyped up in the media. Good move but not good enough to make them favorites imo

Unless the Celtics know Rob Williams is completely cooked they definitely gave up way too much and got fleeced for Jrue Holiday of a players

Danny Ainge somewhere in Utah shaking his head in disgust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back