Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toheeb LOVES the Lebatard show
yougotme-breaking-bad.gif

LOL, one thing they have never hidden is that they are PRO all things Miami to the max. If u are getting hurt by that, that's really on u, right?
I know they are pro Miami everything, but usually they aren’t as obnoxious as they were about this situation.

I don't like that move at all for Boston that's an overpay. Depending on KP who HATES playing inside will hurt rebounding more. He's never healthy his damn self and neither is Jrue. Timelord could rebound despite his health the last seasons. Boston gave up a lot of depth which you need during the season.

Maybe not..but they have very little money left....their only option is to wait for a buy out or pick up some scrub who just gonna clog the middle some. if they are even thinking they aren't done.
It’s a few non guaranteed deals on the team that expire January 10th so that helps things out. I don’t envision Delano Banton staying past that point. We should look at Berch or nerlens Noel cuz portzingis Horford, Kornet and Queta isn’t enough. And I’m not sure Lamar Stevens and Brissett are enough for heavy minutes at the 4

I don't like that move at all for Boston that's an overpay. Depending on KP who HATES playing inside will hurt rebounding more. He's never healthy his damn self and neither is Jrue. Timelord could rebound despite his health the last seasons. Boston gave up a lot of depth which you need during the season.
Watch ya mouth when you talking about jrue man

I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back