Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples and oranges bro
It’s a gamble either way
If I’m a Celtics fan I’d feel more confident going to grab another big to sure up that depth
They definitely should grab a young prospect or a veteran on the cheap at center for insurance purposes.

Boston is definitely pushing all their chips to the middle of the table. Anything less than a close finals is a failure

Last edited:
Cronin been keeping it G this whole time man. 🫡
Yeah he did. He wasn’t forced into some shit he didn’t want and he ended up doing great due to waiting.

Lillard and his agent fucked things up though. If he would’ve given the Blazers a list of at least 3 teams he would’ve gotten moved quicker. Shit, if they weren’t so vocal throughout the media he could’ve maybe made it to Miami.

Ultimately Cronin did what was right for the Blazers and his career. If he would’ve did what they wanted him to, he would definitely be a 1 time GM and most likely out of a job in (barring getting the 1st pick) 2 years max

Nah not really outside of the Miami herald

Everybody else is too pompous, insecure, and walks around with a victim complex that fans then adopt
I’ve never seen the media do what they did so blatantly. Even Amin Elhassan is regurgitating extreme fuck nigga shit on their behalf. He always says fuck nigga shit, but he was on another level before, during, and, after this whole ordeal.

Yeah he did. He wasn’t forced into some shit he didn’t want and he ended up doing great due to waiting.

Lillard and his agent fucked things up though. If he would’ve given the Blazers a list of at least 3 teams he would’ve gotten moved quicker. Shit, if they weren’t so vocal throughout the media he could’ve maybe made it to Miami.

Ultimately Cronin did what was right for the Blazers and his career. If he would’ve did what they wanted him to, he would definitely be a 1 time GM and most likely out of a job in (barring getting the 1st pick) 2 years max
I understand Chris Haynes his guy but he also helped fucked shit up trying to report the story and to let Dame and his camp leak details out to the public

I understand Chris Haynes his guy but he also helped fucked shit up trying to report the story and to let Dame and his camp leak details out to the public

Haynes looks like a complete shill for Lillard. I mean, I knew they were close, but dude is pretty much their puppet.

Media in general has gotten so bad about stuff. They supposed to be impartial, or at least give the illusion of it. Now days though, it’s nothing but open biased opinion based articles and shows.

The uninformed masses take these people’s opinions or promotion of certain things as facts. the shit is crazy. SMH

Haynes looks like a complete shill for Lillard. I mean, I knew they were close, but dude is pretty much their puppet.

Media in general has gotten so bad about stuff. They supposed to be impartial, or at least give the illusion of it. Now days though, it’s nothing but open biased opinion based articles and shows.

The uninformed masses take these people’s opinions or promotion of certain things as facts. the shit is crazy. SMH
I had to stop myself from telling Kevin O Connor to suck my dick lol

Nh

Yeah he is biased, but who isn’t? Lmao. I think a lot of times when he speaks on stuff he does so from an overall good perspective.

He usually tries to be a bit more impartial, but since leaving ESPN that has kinda went out the window.
LOL, one thing they have never hidden is that they are PRO all things Miami to the max. If u are getting hurt by that, that's really on u, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back