2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Madrid can get De Gea. Dnt think Lavia better than Andrey Santos. Just go in for Veratti and Neymar since Nkunku out for awhile. Ago call Todd

Caicedo not worth no record bid and Brighton been treating us like Jenny did Forest.

Liverpool are back in contention with that one deal.

Big L for Super Todd.

If we ever do business with Brighton again, we are some real suckers.

Edit:

I see your tweet and do you one recent:

October 2022

“Nobody can compete with City,” Klopp said during his press conference yesterday.

“You have the best team in the world and you put in the best striker on the market. No matter what it costs.

“Liverpool can not act like them. It is not possible, not possible.

“There are three clubs in world football that can do what they want, financially.

“I heard now Newcastle, whatever was said, that there is no ceiling for this club. Yeah, he is right, he is absolutely right; there is no ceiling for Newcastle, congratulations, some other clubs have ceilings.”

• Ether
Reactions: Nope
I see your tweet and do you one recent:

October 2022

“Nobody can compete with City,” Klopp said during his press conference yesterday.

“You have the best team in the world and you put in the best striker on the market. No matter what it costs.

“Liverpool can not act like them. It is not possible, not possible.

“There are three clubs in world football that can do what they want, financially.

“I heard now Newcastle, whatever was said, that there is no ceiling for this club. Yeah, he is right, he is absolutely right; there is no ceiling for Newcastle, congratulations, some other clubs have ceilings.”

This isn't the quote he's 1000% telling the truth