Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Best thing for him to do is leave and win the CL and come back and break that goal scoring record

Every season at Bayern should be:

1) where he's competing and ultimately winning the bundesliga and german fa cup
2) competing in the champions league and being at least within the top 5 favorites to win it each time

Therefore logically spending 4 years at Bayern before coming back to Premier league, he would have in all likelihood won at least 4 domestic titles/cups, and been to the champions league quarter finals minimum each season (last 4 seasons, bayern reached quarters 3 times and the final once which they eventually won).

Coming back to prem at 34 years old, kane can still score 48 goals over 2-3 seasons to beat shearer's record. If he matches it, it will be considered even more impressive given he was out the league for a couple of seasons anyways

I’m absolutely glad. Been tweeting thru the summer that i was getting PTSD from all the former Brighton failures that have been at Cobham for the last year

Caicedo would’ve pushed the running total paid to Brighton to like 300M in ONE year, with absolutely nothing to show for it. Potter, Winstanley, Cucu, Bruno, etc….all absolute shit.

Bruh, 2 midfielders costing over 100M each, while we DESPERATELY need numerous attackers to put up 10+ goals individually made no sense to me. Between Santos, Lesley Ugochukwu and now Tyler Adams..hell they'll probably even up their Lavia bid now....there's gotta be someone there to sweep up.

I’m absolutely glad. Been tweeting thru the summer that i was getting PTSD from all the former Brighton failures that have been at Cobham for the last year

Caicedo would’ve pushed the running total paid to Brighton to like 300M in ONE year, with absolutely nothing to show for it. Potter, Winstanley, Cucu, Bruno, etc….all absolute shit.

Bruh, 2 midfielders costing over 100M each, while we DESPERATELY need numerous attackers to put up 10+ goals individually made no sense to me. Between Santos, Lesley Ugochukwu and now Tyler Adams..hell they'll probably even up their Lavia bid now....there's gotta be someone there to sweep up.
If we ever do business with Brighton again, we are some real suckers.

Edit:

Last edited:
Back