Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 Football/Soccer Thread ⚽️

Nah, please dont go to Chelsea... Would rather he plays with his friend in Liverpool, oh wait hes got friends at Chelsea too...

Liverpool would suit him so much better though...

Lol remember when all these pundits were called to investigate Tod and Chelsea now he's a joke who doesn't know what he's doing lol

Chelsea bid £100m last night. Why didn’t they do that 3 weeks ago and just sign the player?

I’ve seen this shit before…I hope he learns quick. Bad decisions like this can affect the club for years to come.

Chelsea bid £100m last night. Why didn’t they do that 3 weeks ago and just sign the player?

I’ve seen this shit before…I hope he learns quick. Bad decisions like this can affect the club for years to come.
I mean I don't care if he spends 200m but isn't it smarter to try and sign a player for as cheap as possible????? Just going in 100m isn't that playing football manager?

Negotiations are a gamble we know he wouldn't have started the season at Brighton obviously Liverpool changed everything but if Chelsea signed him for 90 would people be saying he's great at the job??

I mean I don't care if he spends 200m but isn't it smarter to try and sign a player for as cheap as possible????? Just going in 100m isn't that playing football manager?

Negotiations are a gamble we know he wouldn't have started the season at Brighton obviously Liverpool changed everything but if Chelsea signed him for 90 would people be saying he's great at the job??

Nah… you guys never gave Utd no chill when Woodward would spend all transfer window haggling just to pay the original asking price at the end of the window.

Multiple times it happened, multiple times Utd were mocked.

Reactions: GNS
Nah… you guys never gave Utd no chill when Woodward would spend all transfer window haggling just to pay the original asking price at the end of the window.

Multiple times it happened, multiple times Utd were mocked.
But that's completely different Chelsea bid more so they can pay installments. We haven't seen the outcome to say if the gamble has paid off. Hence the long contracts

• Haha

But that's completely different Chelsea bid more so they can pay installments. We haven't seen the outcome to say if the gamble has paid off. Hence the long contracts

Bid more for who?

Most clubs pay in instalments. It’s the structure of the instalments that matter. The price for this kid has always been £100m

Bid more for who?

Most clubs pay in instalments. It’s the structure of the instalments that matter. The price for this kid has always been £100m
Lol so you forgetting 7 year contracts etc and Chelsea paying more than Enzo release clause so they can pay in installments? Chelsea Formula is sign "best" young players offer them log contracts so they can pay it off in installments.

Lol so you forgetting 7 year contracts etc and Chelsea paying more than Enzo release clause so they can pay in installments? Chelsea Formula is sign "best" young players offer them log contracts so they can pay it off in installments.

Bruh, the long contracts is a way of getting round FFP. Likewise overpaying for Enzo was for FFP purposes.

The formula is to buy the promising young players in the hope that you find a few gems for the team and a few gems to sell on for a profit.

LoL, fucking Brighton. This kid is legit. They will sell him for over 100 mil in a few years. He better follow Kudus footsteps and negotiate a release clause…

Back