Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Aren’t more and more players going to have to declare for the draft because of the whole influx of new players/bloated transfer portal and amount of 5th year players?

Wouldn’t that theoretically make more players try?

Aren’t more and more players going to have to declare for the draft because of the whole influx of new players/bloated transfer portal and amount of 5th year players?

Wouldn’t that theoretically make more players try?
Still only 30 spots in the first round. If u are not trending to go in the top 30, with NIL, might be wiser to go back to school.

Someone like Trevor Keels is a cautionary tale on how even though u get drafted in the 2nd round, u can easily become an afterthought to the team. Buried in the G-League.

Also, next year’s draft is supposedly a weak one.

IDK, maybe “school” is not for everyone, and makes more sense for them to go pro.

Still only 30 spots in the first round. If u are not trending to go in the top 30, with NIL, might be wiser to go back to school.

Someone like Trevor Keels is a cautionary tale on how even though u get drafted in the 2nd round, u can easily become an afterthought to the team. Buried in the G-League.

Also, next year’s draft is supposedly a weak one.

IDK, maybe “school” is not for everyone, and makes more sense for them to go pro.
Also, I am mainly talking about Freshmen who could ideally improve their stock with a 2nd year.

Unless u are getting the NIL BAG as an upper class man like Timme and Tshiebwe, might be wiser to go pro.

Hope I am making sense and not contradicting myself.

Also, I am mainly talking about Freshmen who could ideally improve their stock with a 2nd year.

Unless u are getting the NIL BAG as an upper class man like Timme and Tshiebwe, might be wiser to go pro.

Hope I am making sense and not contradicting myself.
Nah I get what you mean

What does a Terquavion smith do?

Nah I get what you mean

What does a Terquavion smith do?
He should go pro. Went back to school to show he could play point. Don’t think he was successful. But he still showed his tough shot making and long range (even though the percentages were rough).

Go to the NBA and try to be a scoring punch off the bench, then build from there.

He should go pro. Went back to school to show he could play point. Don’t think he was successful. But he still showed his tough shot making and long range (even though the percentages were rough).

Go to the NBA and try to be a scoring punch off the bench, then build from there.
Yeah I only asked because there’s a chance he goes in the 2nd round so it’s like what was the point in coming back?

Back