2024/2025 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

I was going to hold off for awhile but I was bored and did some scouting

I think I identified who I wanted Miami to draft in Kobe Bufkin

If not him I still want to get Dariq

Idc if mocks are now putting him in the 20s

Rayan Rupert is a guy I also considered

I didn't watch much of Michigan outside of one or two games this past year but im catching up on Bufkin and i like what i see. Hes a sleeper for sure. Jordan Hawkins has recently become my favorite prospect for us along with Grady Dick ||. If we can get one of those two with the Bulls pick(12) and take a swing on a forward in the 6-8 range ill be more then satisfied. Also not against packaging both picks to move up for Miller

I didn't watch much of Michigan outside of one or two games this past year but im catching up on Bufkin and i like what i see. Hes a sleeper for sure. Jordan Hawkins has recently become my favorite prospect for us along with Grady Dick ||. If we can get one of those two with the Bulls pick(12) and take a swing on a forward in the 6-8 range ill be more then satisfied. Also not against packaging both picks to move up for Miller
Yeah Bufkin is a solid combo guard who shouldn’t have much issue scoring but can’t be your primary ball handler but on the other side he has pretty quick hands on D and moves his feet well

Grady dick is cool at 12 some mocks have him top 10 but I’m not with that at all

jordan Hawkins I didn’t really dig into but based on the tournament he had I would take him over dick (nh)

also I looked at Jalen hood-Schafino

He iight he’s a solid playmaking guard o who can create and score out of the PNR with a solid body with good size at 6’6 but he can’t shoot for shit or create his own shot at the next level

And as a heat fan we already have gabe Vincent lol

also I looked at Jalen hood-Schafino

He iight he’s a solid playmaking guard o who can create and score out of the PNR with a solid body with good size at 6’6 but he can’t shoot for shit or create his own shot at the next level

And as a heat fan we already have gabe Vincent lol

These games made me a Whitehead fan(had him ranked #1 to start the year 🙃)
Felt like JHS disappeared for long stretches. In a game full of all americans and lottery picks Whitehead looks like the best player on the floor time in and time out. Same deal on the all american circuit granted they are mostly glorified pick up games.

These games made me a Whitehead fan(had him ranked #1 to start the year 🙃)
Felt like JHS disappeared for long stretches. In a game full of all americans and lottery picks Whitehead looks like the best player on the floor time in and time out. Same deal on the all american circuit granted they are mostly glorified pick up games.

Yeah man I know.. smh the injuries robbed him of a better year so much

I’m comparing his situation to MPJ or AJ griffin as far injuries making him slide a lot

MPJ proven to be a steal at 14 and I said it before if you draft Dariq anywhere outside of top 8 it’s a steal and I still believe that

Anthony black, keyonte George, and gradey dick??? Over him? Nah man

Drafts got Kris murray over him FOH

Reactions: A.F.R.I.C.A
I would love for us to actually use our pick this year. I know they’ll flip it for some vet though

Reactions: toheeb27
OK, did some quick youtube scouting of the kid. Why is he decommiting???? From what i saw, he and Filipowski can definitely play together.

Yeah I was kind of thinking of the same thing, I didnt see much overlap but I guess he wants to maximize his situation as much as possible without anything potentially getting in his way