Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 College Basketball/Prospects Thread

Yeah I have Sidy last myself and while Bilal’s age and wingspan/athleticism are in his favor I think Leonard Miller might be the better bet at the next level
Right away, i believe this also.
In 5 years, maybe it'll be different but today he seems ahead in terms of availability and effectiveness

Right away, i believe this also.
Maybe when their careers are done, it'll be different but he seems ahead in terms of availability and effectiveness
Fair enough I’m only looking at it from my POV and me personally I don’t like waiting for raw prospects and I consider Bilal that

Well honestly all three probably are to varying extents but Leonard is probably the most ready now and Bilal probably has the most potential but that’s really boiling down to whoever drafts him and if his intial team isn’t the right one you probably gotta wait a year or 2 extra for him to be on another team which would make him at that point a late bloomer. So id want to skip that situation. (Sorry I’m kinda rambling)

But I can see him in the G league for his team next year whereas Miller and sissoko already played there and got that higher level competitionz All that waiting until he fills out, or waiting for the offense to come stuff doesn’t really interest me lol

Fair enough I’m only looking at it from my POV and me personally I don’t like waiting for raw prospects and I consider Bilal that

Well honestly all three probably are to varying extents but Leonard is probably the most ready now and Bilal probably has the most potential but that’s really boiling down to whoever drafts him and if his intial team isn’t the right one you probably gotta wait a year or 2 extra for him to be on another team which would make him at that point a late bloomer. So id want to skip that situation. (Sorry I’m kinda rambling)

But I can see him in the G league for his team next year whereas Miller and sissoko already played there and got that higher level competitionz All that waiting until he fills out, or waiting for the offense to come stuff doesn’t really interest me lol
This makes sense and it's pretty right on the money. But one of those three is going to be Lonzo, one Melo but one of them is going to be LiAngelo lol

I was going to hold off for awhile but I was bored and did some scouting

I think I identified who I wanted Miami to draft in Kobe Bufkin

If not him I still want to get Dariq

Idc if mocks are now putting him in the 20s

Rayan Rupert is a guy I also considered

Back