Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Y’all sad.

Too many muhfuckas on my balls in here.

You got one muhfucka who high key stalks me around the forum, so hard that he comes into a thread about shit he has no stake in, and makes a point to fuck with me cause he needs attention, only to cop some bullshit plea on the side, then comes back here to “claim” that he’s putting me on ignore, all while talking about me all at the same time.

You got another muhfucka who teams ain’t been shit since they had Melo in his 2nd year there, and makes it his business to grab attention anyway he can.

Both you niggas can eat a platoon of dicks.

Last edited:
Unless it comes out that that hammy affected Harden more than we thought, he pretty much a vet minimum caliber player. Morey better not try no mess in Philly. you think folks will come to games with this product? Lol okay

Y’all sad.

Too many muhfuckas on my balls in here.

You got one muhfucka who high key stalks me around the forum, so hard that he comes into a thread about shit he has no stake in, and makes a point to fuck with me cause he needs attention, only to cop some bull plea on the side, then comes back here to “claim” that he’s putting me on ignore, all while talking about me all at the same time.

You got another muhfucka who teams ain’t been shit since they had Melo in his 2nd year there, and makes it his business to grab attention anyway he can.

Both you niggas can eat a platoon of dicks.

See man, we talking basketball.

You a combative Sixers fan, your team loss, you get jokes.

Dont go into eating dicks man.

Either come with the jokes or bow out.

Dont get sensitive and pull me into your other beefs when all we ever did is joke bout basketball.

I never make it personal, i never call no one out their names.

And idc what you do with other posters. Yall can invite each other to your dicks all day and night. Thats yall.

I aint never crossed no line or made it personal. I just joke with you like I joke with other cats.

Me and heat fan been going at it for years. No one ever told anyone to eat a dick.

I dragged Pelicans fans all season, and they all still some of my favorite posters and neither side ever crossed a line.

I never crossed a line with you either. So be a man and apologize for saying some eat a dick shit and lets keep it moving and keep it basketball.

If not, all good too. Ill just leave your sensitive, cant take a joke ass alone.

Idk what the fuck wrong with some of yall man.

But I purposefully dont go in on cats on a personal level specifically cause I dont want mfers to cross that line that cant be uncrossed.

Like fam dont ever tell a me some shit like eat a dick.

I dont do that man.

Last edited:
See man, we talking basketball.

You a combative Sixers fan, your team loss, you get jokes.

Dont go into eating dicks man.

Either come with the jokes or bow out.

Dont get sensitive and pull me into your other beefs when all we ever did is joke bout basketball.

I never make it personal, i never call no one out their names.

And idc what you do with other posters. Yall can invite each other to your dicks all day and night. Thats yall.

I aint never crossed no line or made it personal. I just joke with you like I joke with other cats.

Me and heat fan been going at it for years. No one ever told anyone to eat a dick.

I dragged Pelicans fans all season, and they all still some of my favorite posters and neither side ever crossed a line.

I never crossed a line with you either. So be a man and apologize for saying some eat a dick shit and lets keep it moving and keep it basketball.

If not, all good too. Ill just leave your sensitive, cant take a joke ass alone.
Apologize?

Huh??

You came in here with utter disrespect and smoke, I responded in kind. I didn't say nothing to or about you prior.

giphy.gif

I could care less if you don't wanna joke with me.

Don't cry to me; cry to Dolan about treating Ewing like shit.

Apologize?

Huh??

You came in here with utter disrespect and smoke, I responded in kind. I didn't say nothing to or about you prior.

giphy.gif

I could care less if you don't wanna joke with me.

Don't cry to me; cry to Dolan about treating Ewing like shit.

Lmaoooo.

Aight man.

I dont need to even go back and forth with a man that tells other men to eat a dick.

Ignore button for the win.

You be good fam.

Back