Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmaoooo.

Aight man.

I dont need to even go back and forth with a man that tells other men to eat a dick.

Ignore button for the win.

You be good fam.
giphy.gif

You have all right to go below the belt to his hoe ass.

Fam i dont play that dick talk man.

Like ill throw a mfer through a glass door over that.

But im a grown ass man and not about to go back and forth threatening mfers over forum posts talking bout lets meet up and fight.

I aint never ignored a mfer before on this site, but I rather that then a make a fool of myself cause I just dont do that inviting mfers to dicks of any form. Like that shit makes me see red. Maybe its a me thing. But even over forum posts that shit makes me want to punch a wall.

But im gon chill cause we all 30+ and even this is too much.

Im gon just keep dude on ignore and stop addressing this.

Fam i dont play that dick talk man.

Like ill throw a mfer through a glass door over that.

But im a grown ass man and not about to go back and forth threatening mfers over forum posts talking bout lets meet up and fight.

I aint never ignored a mfer before on this site, but I rather that then a make a fool of myself cause I just dont do that inviting mfers to dicks of any form. Like that shit makes me see red. Maybe its a me thing. But even over forum posts that shit makes me want to punch a wall.

But im gon chill cause we all 30+ and even this is too much.

Im gon just keep dude on ignore and stop addressing this.

As a person who throws that insult out I don’t hold the same rage for it but I don’t think you ever really get into war of words up here. It’s no fun when the other person ain’t playin

Y’all sad.

Too many muhfuckas on my balls in here.

You got one muhfucka who high key stalks me around the forum, so hard that he comes into a thread about shit he has no stake in, and makes a point to fuck with me cause he needs attention, only to cop some bull plea on the side, then comes back here to “claim” that he’s putting me on ignore, all while talking about me all at the same time.

You got another muhfucka who teams ain’t been shit since they had Melo in his 2nd year there, and makes it his business to grab attention anyway he can.

Both you niggas can eat a platoon of dicks.

Lol how your dad a preacher and you lying like that

As a person who throws that insult out I don’t hold the same rage for it but I don’t think you ever really get into war of words up here. It’s no fun when the other person ain’t playin

Fam, im the same way on this forum as I am off it.

Im super calm and collected and nothing usually throws me off my vibe.

But on this forum and in real, i dont play around with the inviting people to dicks.

I think its just a up north thing.

And man, everyone different. Its one thing for a mfer to joke like that, its another thing for a mfer to double down after being told not to joke with a mfer that way.

Fam, im the same way on this forum as I am off it.

Im super calm and collected and nothing usually throws me off my vibe.

But on this forum and in real, i dont play around with the inviting people to dicks.

I think its just a up north thing.

And man, everyone different. Its one thing for a mfer to joke like that, its another thing for a mfer to double down after being told not to joke with a mfer that way.

Agreed. I mean im ignorant but if a regular poster say I don’t play that way I leave it be sometimes

Agreed. I mean im ignorant but if a regular poster say I don’t play that way I leave it be sometimes

Aye man, and thats cool too. I aint here to mfers how to post.

Me and you always been respectful to each other, and thats all I care bout

Lol how your dad a preacher and you lying like that
Once again: if you have me on ignore, why the fuck are you addressing me?

Is that not the reason for your private bullshit? You have a funny way of “ignoring” a muhfucka.

And don’t worry about my family’s religion. I’m Agnostic. Mind your fuckin business.

Back