Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
cf77d9b1-0d93-438e-b223-8c274bddd5ee_text.gif

Better team won

Last edited:
Keep Biid and Maxey, ship everybody else out and start from the beginning

Process era is over we had that one shot couple years ago and that was it. If Kawhi aint made that shot we might have gone all the way cause that team was stacked. But all the other years were pretty much wasted

All those high picks and the only one that worked out is Embiid. He needs to get a supporting cast that he deserves, before injuries or age slow him down or his patience runs out and he leaves

I had high hopes when Morey came and I get why he did the Harden trade but this roster aint getting us nowhere

Jimmy can say what he wants, but he was offered the max to stay. HE chose to leave.

Y'all keep that same energy when that Heat pack is on the way.

Telling another man to eat a frank in general ain't the wave. Telling a man to eat a frank over sports teams neither of y'all own or have vested financial interests in ain't the wave and is corny.

A million other insults you could use in place of inviting a man to ya private parts and that's what you on?

This wasn't the meltdown I was hoping for. It ain't even worth celebrating/trolling no mo. SMH

Telling another man to eat a frank in general ain't the wave. Telling a man to eat a frank over sports teams neither of y'all own or have vested financial interests in ain't the wave and is corny.

A million other insults you could use in place of inviting a man to ya private parts and that's what you on?

This wasn't the meltdown I was hoping for. It ain't even worth celebrating/trolling no mo. SMH

Ban his ass

Back