Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welp….

Change #1 - Glenn Rivers can go back to Hollywood. Let him coach the Lakers. We knew he wasn’t serious about winning when the playoffs first started. Go get Jay Wright.

There’s no excuse for coming out this flat. Miami didn’t do anything special, OR good. This was bad energy pretty much the whole game.

Change #2 - Re-do the bench. Just how good are you, Darryl Morey? You need to stock the bench with a whole new team. Everyone not named Shake Milton should be on the chopping block.

Change #3 - Get Joel a balance Coach. Part of the reason he be taking bumps is he falls all over the place. He gets ALL the credit in the world for playing through his injuries, tho.

I still wanna someone to lay out Siakim. That injury changed the whole Sixer season.

Yall could make jay wright the highest paid coach n the nba n he would still decline.

Homie chillin rn

We getting rid of Glenn!!!!!!!
9lG.gif

happy-fresh.gif

fresh-prince-happy-dance.gif

James Harden looking like a heavyweight champion boxer that stayed in the fight game too long.

He looking like flabby and sick Muhammad Ali.

A few notes.

Note 1. Shout out Butler. Disgusting for me to admit it, but hes playing himself into being a first ballot HOFer.

Note 2. Shout out Embiid. He didnt play great, but showed a ton of heart just being out there.

Note 3. The process is a failure

Welp….

Change #1 - Glenn Rivers can go back to Hollywood. Let him coach the Lakers. We knew he wasn’t serious about winning when the playoffs first started. Go get Jay Wright.

There’s no excuse for coming out this flat. Miami didn’t do anything special, OR good. This was bad energy pretty much the whole game.

Change #2 - Re-do the bench. Just how good are you, Darryl Morey? You need to stock the bench with a whole new team. Everyone not named Shake Milton should be on the chopping block.

Change #3 - Get Joel a balance Coach. Part of the reason he be taking bumps is he falls all over the place. He gets ALL the credit in the world for playing through his injuries, tho.

I still wanna someone to lay out Siakim. That injury changed the whole Sixer season.
L O L

Fire glenn
Lowball Harden
Add some bench pieces
Cut DAJ and Millsap
Trade Tobias

I didn't watch this game, but I see it was a good idea to go with Hobbs and Shaw instead.

A few notes.

Note 1. Shout out Butler. Disgusting for me to admit it, but hes playing himself into being a first ballot HOFer.

Note 2. Shout out Embiid. He didnt play great, but showed a ton of heart just being out there.

Note 3. The process is a failure
You’re a Knicks fan. Y’all have a literal video library of post- Willis Reed failure and embarrassment.

Back