2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And the refs called an AND-1 on that when it was a clear offensive foul. I keep telling y’all the League hates Philly.

Fuck Toronto for that. Plus they were chanting “Fuck Embiid.”

I thought Canada was a classy country. Fuckin maple syrup lickin bitches. I hope those truckers and the bikers called Rolling Thunder hijack the shit out of that country. Fuck Trudeau. Only dude in Toronto that was trill was the OG Mayor Rob Ford. R.I.P. to him. Fuck the rest of that whole providence.

Montreal>>>>>Drake’s plan.
This dude mad

200.gif

He knows his days are numbered. The unknown future has to be stressful. Makes a nigga lash out.
He wants everybody to put some respeck on it

I feel like Doc feels like he should be respected as an all time upper echelon coach and the way people ask him questions gets under his skin because they don’t look at him as that

• Ether
Reactions: King Freeman
He wants everybody to put some respeck on it

I feel like Doc feels like he should be respected as an all time upper echelon coach and the way people ask him questions gets under his skin because they don’t look at him as that
Bcuz he's not. That title in Boston somehow made him Teflon. He's had too many talented players to go out like he has. Lucky for him the nba loves to regurgitate the coaches over and over again. He's a good coach but he ain't THAT dude.

I mean, what is his coaching system? Get 2 stars and let them iso you to death?

He reminds me of Mike Tomlin. Still being praised for winning one ring, but being so liked that people tend to forget all of the other playoff collapses.

Bcuz he's not. That title in Boston somehow made him Teflon. He's had too many talented players to go out like he has. Lucky for him the nba loves to regurgitate the coaches over and over again. He's a good coach but he ain't THAT dude.

I mean, what is his coaching system? Get 2 stars and let them iso you to death?

He reminds me of Mike Tomlin. Still being praised for winning one ring, but being so liked that people tend to forget all of the other playoff collapses.
Yeah word but Doc being the 2nd all time active winningest coach with a ring with constant jobs lined up and helping turning the clippers into a legitimate organization is gonna make him think he’s the man

remember a lil while ago he was being asked questions and he told them “would you ask Pop that? No you wouldn’t”

he wants you to stop playing with his name

Yeah word but Doc being the 2nd all time active winningest coach with a ring with constant jobs lined up and helping turning the clippers into a legitimate organization is gonna make him think he’s the man

remember a lil while ago he was being asked questions and he told them “would you ask Pop that? No you wouldn’t”

he wants you to stop playing with his name
Pop has a dynasty he can claim. Built in a small market with no notable free agents. A legit culture.

Doc has what some would call the original super team and only got one ring out of them. And a bunch of espn highlights with Lob City.

Pop has a dynasty he can claim. Built in a small market with no notable free agents. A legit culture.

Doc has what some would call the original super team and only got one ring out of them. And a bunch of espn highlights with Lob City.
Word I’m Just playing Doctor’s Advocate though