Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Word. But Embiid still out there. Whereas Heat players misses games, and Herro aint been stepping up.

But aye, we'll see. Im def not rooting for the Sixers. Thats just my objective opinion. If im wrong, im wrong.
I hope you’re not using Jimmy using game 5 for precautionary/rest reasons as the basis for what you’re saying with him. If so point out the last playoff game he missed due to injury and tell me if it’s a pattern

Also are we talking about injuries or Herro not stepping up? Why are we talking about Herro but not mentioning Oladipo/Strus/Gabe stepping up?

For future reference if there’s any time to trigger me it’s during this series lol

Huh?

Maxey is a +42% 3-point shooter this season - better than anyone in Miami.

Tobias, Danny Green, Niang, and even Embiid are all shooting better than NBA league average, which is set as 35.4% this year.

Miami and Philly both got shooters, but if Philly cuts the corners off, that pretty much neutralizes Tucker. You good with Duncan Robinson and Herro being the best shooters to carry this series? Cool. That’ll win a game or two.
Fair enough but their % wasn’t the point I was making but moreso the spacing in certain lineups

Also Idk why you would Omit Strus and Lowry

I hope you’re not using Jimmy using game 5 for precautionary/rest reasons as the basis for what you’re saying with him. If so point out the last playoff game he missed due to injury and tell me if it’s a pattern

Also are we talking about injuries or Herro not stepping up? Why are we talking about Herro but not mentioning Oladipo/Strus/Gabe stepping up?

For future reference if there’s any time to trigger me it’s during this series lol

Lmaooo. You shouldnt have said that about triggering you. Cause I wasnt even trying yo trigger you. But watch. More to come.

I dont buy precautionary rest when 3 other players couldnt play in a playoff game.

And yea Vic and them stepping up, but Herro is yall guy. I cant go off Vic doing good in 2 games of a series against the 10th seed. Herro needs to play good, especially if Butler needs to take precautionary rest and Lowry hamstring is fucked up.

My analysis is my analysis fam. The heat the better team. If they healthy like you saying they are, then theyll win the series.

As a betting man though? Sixers in 7.

Lmaooo. You shouldnt have said that about triggering you. Cause I wasnt even trying yo trigger you. But watch. More to come.

I dont buy precautionary rest when 3 other players couldnt play in a playoff game.

And yea Vic and them stepping up, but Herro is yall guy. I cant go off Vic doing good in 2 games of a series against the 10th seed. Herro needs to play good, especially if Butler needs to take precautionary rest and Lowry hamstring is fucked up.

My analysis is my analysis fam. The heat the better team. If they healthy like you saying they are, then theyll win the series.

As a betting man though? Sixers in 7.
lol I’ll give you the freebie since your trolling hasn’t worked in all of 2022 so far

What 3 other players are you referring to?

But yes Herro does need to play better. But I could just say so does harden. Precautionary rest was taken when you get yourself in a position to take that rest

Lowry would’ve played in game 6 if there was one btw

Back