Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Semifinals: #1 Miami Heat vs #4 Philadelphia 76ers (MIA wins 4-2)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This what we been saying all season though. Had Glenn developed any young player on the bench like a Paul Reed per se, he would be comfortable giving him those minutes to rest Embiid without fear of losing the lead.

And the refs called an AND-1 on that when it was a clear offensive foul. I keep telling y’all the League hates Philly.

Fuck Toronto for that. Plus they were chanting “Fuck Embiid.”

I thought Canada was a classy country. Fuckin maple syrup lickin bitches. I hope those truckers and the bikers called Rolling Thunder hijack the shit out of that country. Fuck Trudeau. Only dude in Toronto that was trill was the OG Mayor Rob Ford. R.I.P. to him. Fuck the rest of that whole providence.

Montreal>>>>>Drake’s plan.

Last edited:
And the refs called an AND-1 on that.

Fuck Toronto for that. Plus they were chanting “Fuck Embiid.”

I thought Canada was a classy country. Fuckin maple syrup lock-in bitches.

No disrespect but I think if the “Heats” (as some of you sixer guys like to call us) were in the same situation, the Butler, Bam, or Kyle of Lowry would have already been pulled

But good luck to you and your team

Wasn't you just scolding me about being a classy Philly fan? Remember when y'all cheered for Durant blowing his achilles to pieces in the finals brother Freeman?

I didn't. At least not in public. I was in my living room hoping he didn't get up. How'd you know?

download.jpeg

Welp, if there was any series for Glenn to show the world how good of a coach he is, it would be this one. It'll be fun to see Maxey with the keys though. I hope BBall Paul somewhere talking to Nick Foles

Back