Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yeah I expect Boston gon win game 4 or this series is completely done

and I'm starting to get skeptical like the NBA got this shit scripted on purpose.......no way Tatum lays another turd in game 4 or them boston cacs might run him outta town🙁

and whoever eventually comes out of the east will be decimated when they face the warriors

I'm too old to get my hopes up so I can't handle the highs/lows of being a sports fan anymore:myheart:

It’s funny I haven’t seen an Axel post since….

View attachment 844838

come on OG you better than this
Lol the last post I said was we have to be better with the turnovers. I admitted y’all outplayed us and I went to bed. Y’all front running MAWFUCKAS were GHOST during and after game 2. I admitted we had a bad game but I stayed in this thread throughout. Y’all don’t do that lls

Remember you brought up the 30 Ms and that Horford wouldn't allow Bam to cook.
Bam was averaging 8 points I was pointing out a fact. Y’all were crying about free throws when y’all were shooting 3’s. My point is I stayed throughout and said we didn’t play well and y’all mawfuckas were nowhere to be found in game 2

Lmao infamous those posts were light in the early 20’s but keep acting like y’all don’t know what we’re talking about. See y’all on Monday

Back