Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ever since Tyler's dad spoke up saying we'd be a .500 team without him, he has been ass. Makes it easier cause we're not giving him a max extension
Yeah, it wasn't a good look for him when Jimmy went down and Spo didn't put him in much.

Actually, there is nothing wrong with it. It's just funny to me that when the heats lose then it's ....
. I didn't watch the game anyway.
. I was at Applebees.
. I was doing chores for wifey.
You clearly talking about Beta.

I honestly dont know what yall talking about. We were there after the Ls to your team and after getting blown out in Game 2 the other night

Bruh, trust me! I peep the samething...
And you right ain't nothing wrong w it. It's just funny how it happens

They win..we get tweet after tweet on How great said players did...

How great Spo is..

The historical stat the franchise reached...

On and on and on...ha ha

Until the next game.

Its funny. Because some of us on here are on Twitter regularly and see stats about our teams. It’s not like we only do it with our teams. It’s being done with other teams as well. But whatever

Actually, there is nothing wrong with it. It's just funny to me that when the heats lose then it's ....
. I didn't watch the game anyway.
. I was at Applebees.
. I was doing chores for wifey.
Lol I’m confused

when has a heat fan not been here after the heat lost? Lol

Its funny. Because some of us on here are on Twitter regularly and see stats about our teams. It’s not like we only do it with our teams. It’s being done with other teams as well. But whatever

I'm saying..nobody is saying heat fans don't tweet about other teams or even put up negative tweets about your own team..

What is being said.. Which ain't a big deal...is when u guys win there are alot of tweets being posted about the heat..

When you guys are to lose...the tweets do not come so fast and furious...

Last edited:
Stop..u know u guys do it a certain way..own it man. It aint a big deal. Every fan base acts different towards a win compared to a loss in here...

To me I just find it funny how u guys do it w the tweets...

🤷🏿‍♂️..its all good anyways.
How come you didn’t say anything to Axel when he did it last game? Is it because you won?

How come you didn’t say anything to Axel when he did it last game? Is it because you won?

Axel did it indirect to you guys doing it..lol

U know what it is though. When u guys win, u will talk shit. When the Cs win. Axel gonna be wild..but really all of it is all good....

Just making an observation.
Ha ha

Back