Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Even though I believe Ax is trippin like every other Celtic fan, he has a legit gripe. I wont even act like I wasnt tight at Alonzo Mourning, J-Kidd and Harden to some extent; the way they up and bounced from the Nets.

But other niggas literally have no reason to be hating lmaooooo RENT FREE

Yeah trust me as a raptor fan I get the gripe as much as anyone (Stoudemire, tmac, vc, bosh, Kawhi) I just don't get why it's prevalent today. Especially so many years removed.

And for all this smoke the Celtics didn't actually win anything yet. There's still a chance kyrie can win a chip before they do 😂😂😂

Ijs all this energy could have waited a week and a half.

But yeah iceberg... RENT FREE.

Yeah trust me as a raptor fan I get the gripe as much as anyone (Stoudemire, tmac, vc, bosh, Kawhi) I just don't get why it's prevalent today. Especially so many years removed.

And for all this smoke the Celtics didn't actually win anything yet. There's still a chance kyrie can win a chip before they do 😂😂😂

Ijs all this energy could have waited a week and a half.

But yeah iceberg... RENT FREE.

Boston better win or else all this shit would be for nothin. And they playing the LAST team anybody wanna see. Moral victories don’t count :js4:

Tatum has more playoff wins then your franchise the past 15 years, y’all got beat to sleep in the 2nd round how are we frauds?
We lost with our franchise player out for two games. Don’t do this, Ax. You can be a Masshole, but let’s not act like y’all would’ve beat the champs fully healthy if Mids would’ve played.

We lost with our franchise player out for two games. Don’t do this, Ax. You can be a Masshole, but let’s not act like y’all would’ve beat the champs fully healthy if Mids would’ve played.
And they wouldn’t have won last year if Kyrie and harden weren’t hurt

Boston better win or else all this shit would be for nothin. And they playing the LAST team anybody wanna see. Moral victories don’t count :js4:

Or else what? They weren't suppose to be in this position. Besides being swept, nobody gonna be thinking this Cs run was for nothing...

Two teams make it, one gotta lose. Unless you are the universal favorite, I mean what negative would you have to say about the losing team..

Oh and this is one fan that don't being thinking about kyrie like that

🖐🏿

Ha ha

Back