Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ik heat fans don't give a shit, but I always respected Jimmy Butler n his game. But this series made me a fan, plan to watch him a lot more next season.

Nah kyrie was being a hooligan on his way out. “The young guys don’t know how to win” “basketball genius” and other treachery. He was coming off the shot with the cavs and people didn’t know he was this unreliable. He talked shit about us after the fact, calling us out, stomping on our logo. This just reinstates we got further without him cuz nets fans swore we were trippin when we said we don’t need him. Mawfuckas wanted us to trade Tatum AND brown for Anthony Davis to keep kyrie happy. And some people are skeptical about that ring before KD because Cleveland was so injured and steph doesn’t have any finals mvp’s so this isn’t a useless take, it’s an indictment of 2 players thinking the grass was greener on the other side especially that fuckboy kyrie

The Kyrie one I can buy.

The KD one is nah. Warriors won 2 with KD with KD winning FMVP, and for a quarter it even looked like they were gonna 3 straight.

Last edited:
My heart is smiling.

Heat culture don’t get shit, Mike Ryan (and Beta) finish first losers in the East, and the Fraud Celtics are going to get treated by the smaller fraud Warriors.

Mulligans on the whole season.

Lol that boy a fucking loser. He has to aim up. Happens when there aren't fans of teams on the Cavs level (non-playoff level, historically trash level) on here

His only reason for being mad was at the Heat culture. Remember that funeral that he said was gonna take place after game 6? Where the fuck was he? As much as I don’t like some teams, I’ll admit that most of y’all still rep your team in here and don’t run away if/when then lose. This stupid fuck never shows up when his team loses. Just picks and chooses because he’s a fucking coward

His only reason for being mad was at the Heat culture. Remember that funeral that he said was gonna take place after game 6? Where the fuck was he? As much as I don’t like some teams, I’ll admit that most of y’all still rep your team in here and don’t run away if/when then lose. This stupid fuck never shows up when his team loses. Just picks and chooses because he’s a fucking coward
You're a better man than me. I didn't read that bullshit lol

Fuck outta here with the "Cleveland was so injured" take. You just faced a nets team that wasn't whole all year, a Milwaukee team without its 2nd best player and closer and a heat team that was also hurting and didn't have the 6moy.

I don't think that's the energy you really want to keep.

Irregardless you gotta actually win the chip first champ.

Slow down.
FUCK KYRIE, y’all can keep giving him a pass for a shot in. 2016 but he talked cash shit and he hasn’t even been close to this as a number 1 option. As far as the injury I mentioned that people feel like that 1st warriors championship isn’t the same because love and kyrie were out, that’s not my opinion but people feel like steph needs to dominate this series and get an MVP. I’ve said it since he left iont want that fuckboy winning another ring before us

Lmao damn Ro fed up

FUCK KYRIE, y’all can keep giving him a pass for a shot in. 2016 but he talked cash shit and he hasn’t even been close to this as a number 1 option. As far as the injury I mentioned that people feel like that 1st warriors championship isn’t the same because love and kyrie were out, that’s not my opinion but people feel like steph needs to dominate this series and get an MVP. I’ve said it since he left iont want that fuckboy winning another ring before us

Who's trying to give kyrie a pass for anything?

This revenge tour kick you on before actually winning anything is weird and setting you up for a potentially hilariously embarrassing finish for no reason at all.

I didn't realize kyrie was living in your mind rent free like this. 🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂

Good luck man.

Back