Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Playoffs East Finals: #1 Miami Heat vs #2 Boston Celtics (BOS wins 4-3)

Who wins?

• Heat in 4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heat in 5

• Celtics in 4

• Celtics in 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope Bam comes out aggressive again tonight. We always think he's seen how he has to be then goes back to being a distributor. Spo has kinda wired him that way

Hope Bam comes out aggressive again tonight. We always think he's seen how he has to be then goes back to being a distributor. Spo has kinda wired him that way

I been talking shit for jokes, but I want to see Bam take over and score 25+ consistently rest of the series

Herro has to become a better a defender or a better playmaker for others...one of the two

Volume scoring shooting guards who don't do anything else are rarely impact players in the playoffs

There's a reason why Lou Will and Jamal Crawford always flamed out but Splash Gordon was always a factor....because not only could he score he was very good defender as well

Herro's usage rate, PER and 3pt percentage all took a massive hit in the playoffs....in the regular season he was shoot 40% from 3 on almost 7 attempts per game...now hes shooting 23% on 5 attempts

Have to be able to impact the game even when you aren't scoring

Last edited:
I had to put the phone down but I’m hopeful we can win tonight. Tatum needs to play better we can’t afford to go down 3-1

Back