Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haliburton the only one that should be eating over him. The rest of them lil niggas can chill. They owe Turner at least half a season to see imo.
imagine trying to see if a guy who is going into season 8 averaging 12 points for his career can be a main option and at 26 lmao

Over 3 players who all are projected to be better than him

and when Turner had never even shown he can be a 2nd option

come on man

Not over Myles Turner

And I like him as a player

Last edited:
imagine trying to see if a guy who is going into season 8 averaging 12 points for his career can be a main option and at 26 lmao

come on man

Not over Myles Turner

I'm not saying as a number 1 option I'm saying as a 2nd-2a-2b option. He's never been higher than a 3rd option if that.

I'm not saying as a number 1 option I'm saying as a 2nd-2a-2b option. He's never been higher than a 3rd option if that.
Oh you said main option so that threw me off

oh yeah I mean that’s something that they can try to see about for sure because injuries or Sabonis really kinda stopped them from trying to see about that

that’s fine

But I will say, I don’t think Turner has it in him to be anything beyond a 3rd option/complimentary player

I don’t think his game is offensively oriented to be the 2nd banana

Beyond that, I don’t see why Indiana would even prioritize doing that with him at this stage when you have so many perimeter oriented players who have much higher potential

but to go back to the original point, yeah they can try to see if they want

come on man

Not over Myles Turner

And I like him as a player

Duarte already 25 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back