Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao word I only brought him up because he’s a perimeter player who I think would in a vacuum get carte blanche over Turner

I do agree with your overall premise btw though, Turner is a complimentary player and doesn't make sense on this team anymore imo.....Pacers need to tank another year or 2(they wont), trade Hield, Turner and I would even look to trade Duarte right now too just because he is already so old

Indiana as an organization doesn't really operate that way though and they have Rick Carlisle who probably wants to compete or at least try to at first

I do agree with your overall premise btw though, Turner is a complimentary player and doesn't make sense on this team anymore imo.....Pacers need to tank another year or 2(they wont), trade Hield, Turner and I would even look to trade Duarte right now too just because he is already so old

Indiana as an organization doesn't really operate that way though and they have Rick Carlisle who probably wants to compete or at least try to at first
Word but if I have Jalen smith I would not care at all about trying to see what you can get out of increasing turner’s role

because what’s the point? He’s expiring so I’m sure he’s gonna get traded at the latest midseason. And you aren’t going to make the play in either

Turner is just not that guy and it’s fine he’s a very good player but please just get him outta there

besides Terrence Ross wasting away on the magic I haven’t wished for a player to get moved this bad

Pels do have a solid team with some decent depth, just have to stay healthy and I think should really good

I'm a big Trey Murphy fan too, think he's going to have a breakout season and take Herb Jones spot in the starting lineup

Herb is a DPOY type player. He def aint moving to the bench

Murphy as the 6th man though. Hope he grows into that role

Herb is a DPOY type player. He def aint moving to the bench

Murphy as the 6th man though. Hope he grows into that role

I'm a big Herb Jones fan too but unless he takes a massive step forward offensively, specifically shooting the 3 ball....he won't be guarded in the playoffs and will become a liability despite how great(I don't use that lightly) he is defensively

Prime example of this is Tony Allen

I'm a big Herb Jones fan too but unless he takes a massive step forward offensively, specifically shooting the 3 ball....he won't be guarded in the playoffs and will become a liability despite how great(I don't use that lightly) he is defensively

Prime example of this is Tony Allen

He’s not a liability at all offensively. That Tony Allen Comp is way off fam

He’s not a liability at all offensively. That Tony Allen Comp is way off fam

When Zion is on the court you need as many shooters around him as possible and gvive him space to operate...you already have one person out there in JV who isn't stretching the floor like that, having two can possibly mess up an offense

We'll see though, I'm hoping he does become an improved 3pt shooter and takes a step forward

Damn!!!

Sarver was one of like 2 owners I would always point to when mfers said Knicks have the worst owner.

When we getting our turn? @Ironman
Thing is besides Oak bitter ass a lot of Knick OGs currently still work for the organization. Also the Knick have one of the highest amount of black people hired in quality positions. Dolans a jackass with terrible decision making but he isn’t a racist lol. Our only hope is Metoo 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Thing is besides Oak bitter ass a lot of Knick OGs currently still work for the organization. Also the Knick have one of the highest amount of black people hired in quality positions. Dolans a jackass with terrible decision making but he isn’t a racist lol. Our only hope is Metoo 🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

Man the Knicks never gonna get sold cause the Knicks and MSG is package deal, and MSG worth more than the Knicks.

No one gonna buy the Knicks if MSG aint part of the deal. And for MSG to be part of the deal mean the Rangers and Liberty part of the deal too.

All that shit probably gon run someone 15Bs and no one got that much money.

We stuck bruh

Lol I mean lakers being stingy because they know just like we do that those are good picks to have because there’s a good chance the lakers will be in the lottery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back