Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where’s your evidence of this though?

The mental aspect of players are different in 2022 than they were in 2002

also what are you nosigning with the Cody zeller thing?
I’m no-signing the jazz having too many good players I just don’t agree a no-sign might be too harsh so I’ll take it back lls. I think some kids are ready to take the jump while you have unfortunate cases like Emoni, can we say the same about Dajuan Wagner Jr.? that’s just an assumption to say every kid in this generation will fail because the mentality is different there’s going to be some kids that are going to be able to thrive straight focusing on the league rather then wasting a year in college at times stunting their games and not going to class. Plus there’s multiple high school players that have 10+ year careers not everyone was a failure

I’m no-signing the jazz having too many good players I just don’t agree a no-sign might be too harsh so I’ll take it back lls. I think some kids are ready to take the jump while you have unfortunate cases like Emoni, can we say the same about Dajuan Wagner Jr.? that’s just an assumption to say every kid in this generation will fail because the mentality is different there’s going to be some kids that are going to be able to thrive straight focusing on the league rather then wasting a year in college at times stunting their games and not going to class. Plus there’s multiple high school players that have 10+ year careers not everyone was a failure
lol nah I just didn’t know what you were disagreeing with

kessler needing mins?

And I’m not saying every kid will be a failure but from a mental and social aspect that one year removed I think helps a lot as far as maturity and development

And not you saying college stunts their games

some players get the most structure they had in life at college. Also College kids are on their own for their first time and I think is a good primer for living on your own when you get in the league

straight outta high school means while learning to be a pro, you also have to learn how to be an adult at the same time

what about players who might not speak English well because they came to America at 14-15 and then they go straight to the league? That’s another hurdle that you have to deal with

that’s all I’m saying

lol nah I just didn’t know what you were disagreeing with

kessler needing mins?

And I’m not saying every kid will be a failure but from a mental and social aspect that one year removed I think helps a lot as far as maturity and development

And not you saying college stunts their games

some players get the most structure they had in life at college. Also College kids are on their own for their first time and I think is a good primer for living on your own when you get in the league

straight outta high school means while learning to be a pro, you also have to learn how to be an adult at the same time

what about players who might not speak English well because they came to America at 14-15 and then they go straight to the league? That’s another hurdle that you have to deal with

that’s all I’m saying
There’s definitely some high school guys I think woulda benefited from a year in college (Gerald Green) but I just feel like some guys have it in them to come into the league and contribute. I think 1 difference is the league is much younger now so it’ll be more guys closer to their age range and not the super veterans like in the early 2000’s

There’s definitely some high school guys I think woulda benefited from a year in college (Gerald Green) but I just feel like some guys have it in them to come into the league and contribute. I think 1 difference is the league is much younger now so it’ll be more guys closer to their age range and not the super veterans like in the early 2000’s
You focusing on on the court stuff but I’m focusing on kids who might not be used to a coach yelling at them or not playing them at the end of games because of too many missed defensive assignments and how that could affect them

Some kids gonna be virgins or never have a gf before but now gotta deal with groupies when they have a lot of money

kids is different now from 20 years ago

Last edited:
My dawg never getting out of Indiana smh

I don't think he wants to leave Indiana he just wants his shot as a main option. Might as well give it to him. Best case scenario he's capable. Worst case scenario is his stock stays where it's at now.

I’m surprised this happened

He got a fine that didn’t phase him and only got suspended for a year

if ppl wanted to push for him to sell the team I would think they wouldn’t because most owners got dirt out there

suns fans happy as hell though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back