Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be pissed if I got banned for life for telling a player get down on your knees like you used to if it was used in a way to say Russ sucks dick

If it was really meant to be racist then I get it

I would be pissed if I got banned for life for telling a player get down on your knees like you used to if it was used in a way to say Russ sucks dick

That shit is demeaning and racist plus Russ said he called him nigger as well. I’d hope he isn’t moved to Utah

Man fuck that.

You should be banned for life for either meaning.

Ill kill a mfer that says that shit to me. I cant even imagine being told to get on my knees to suck a dick. Im stupid enough to throw everything away and choke a mfer out for some shit like that.

And ofcourse double ban him for life for the racism meaning.

Man fuck that.

You should be banned for life for either meaning.

Ill kill a mfer that says that shit to me. I cant even imagine being told to get on my knees to suck a dick. Im stupid enough to throw everything away and choke a mfer out for some shit like that.

And ofcourse double ban him for life for the racism meaning.
Ehh players tell fans to suck my dick all the time

so if I’m a fan and I allude to it I shouldn’t be banned for life

but that’s just IF he meant it that way Ax said the fan just yelled nigger to him as well but if he did I would think that part would be highlighted more than anything

Ehh players tell fans to suck my dick all the time

so if I’m a fan and I allude to it I shouldn’t be banned for life

but that’s just IF he meant it that way Ax said the fan just yelled nigger to him as well but if he did I would think that part would be highlighted more than anything

Nah. And fuck fans too.

I've been watching that Lakers Documentary on Hulu and it's been really informative as well as entertaining. I didn't know Dr. Buss was the 1st owner to have a club in the stadium? He was also the 1st to do the stadium naming rights stuff. Dude was a damn innovator.

If you're an NBA fan, I would highly suggest ( and I don't like this team) watching Legacy : the true story of the Los Angeles Lakers.
Despite the oldheads getting mad it’s not far off from the HBO winning time lls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back