Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

It was way too late in the game of FA at this point but I hate when guys like this get overlooked by Miami

Haven't heard about him since he knocked up that 40 year old woman

He's the type of player that fits what Toronto is trying to do at least from a physical standpoint....if he can't make it there it's probably a wrap for him

Man thats cause its damn near impossible to watch Knicks and Nets games in the tristate.

How the fuck I have youtube tv, then pay extra for the sports channels, plus pay for league pass, and still got to steal someones login to watch Knicks or Nets games?

Shits disgusting.
Shit I’d have to download the nbc sports app to watch the wizards play, hopefully they cut out that blackout shit

Haven't heard about him since he knocked up that 40 year old woman

He's the type of player that fits what Toronto is trying to do at least from a physical standpoint....if he can't make it there it's probably a wrap for him
Didn’t he play decent in Detroit? Last I checked he did.. hmm

I still think he has potential to realize

not crazy potential but enough to be Atleast a serviceable backup like a caleb Martin

Didn’t he play decent in Detroit? Last I checked he did.. hmm

I still think he has potential to realize

not crazy potential but enough to be Atleast a serviceable backup like a caleb Martin

Nope he was apart of the Marvin Bagley trade along with Trey Lyles lol

Only played in 12 games for the Kings though

It was way too late in the game of FA at this point but I hate when guys like this get overlooked by Miami

This is a camp signing more than anything. Unless a trade happens. We have 20 guys signed right now.

But yeah. Yall off-season been hella underwhelming. Jimmy's mock dreads gonna have to take a major step for yall to improve.

I actually think yall will address this during the season but how concerned are you about not replacing the Jae Crowder/Pj Tucker spot?
Well there you go you said it lol

We gonna do some bullshit like have Jimmy play at the 4, try caleb there, MAYBE try bam there and play Yurt, and two other options being highsmith and Duncan at the 4

it can work to an extent just not sustainable for more than a month or two

But it’s like a given that we just gonna do something about it probably in Dec/January when players become available

Heat fans been having a hard on for Harrison Barnes for years but we’ll see

My concern? Uhh I mean it is concerning but I’m not exactly worried because maybe this helps put Bam at the position I think he should maybe play on this team but I also know spo isn’t trying to do that. It’s not like missing a 4 is gonna kill us as we are talented enough to stay afloat in the regular season but there’s gonna be nights when it is incredibly glaring lol

We kicked the tires on trading for crowder again but the Durant and Mitchell stuff kinda took precedent for a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back