Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk he’s a competitor I think he’ll try to play and not give back a cent of that $47 million, I could be wrong tho
lol @ he’s a competitor

If the team tells you to sit your ass down you sit your ass down

no team he’s traded to has an incentive to play russ anyways they got young players that need the mins or they need to be bad

lol @ he’s a competitor

If the team tells you to sit your ass down you sit your ass down

no team he’s traded to has an incentive to play russ anyways they got young players that need the mins or they need to be bad
Lol everywhere he’s been he tries to play as many games as possible barring injuries, it’ll likely change in Utah but I don’t see him giving any money Back

I was hoping this Donovon Mitchell talk would die with Knicks signing RJ to an extension but nope.

I want McBride, Quickely, and Obi to stay. They already built good chemistry and I think Thibs is big on that and likes them. Im confident they not get traded. I wasn't high on Brunson but I'm cool with him being a Knick. Hopefully he has a Chris Paul type of impact. I'll give Randle another chance since I know he's not gonna be controlling the ball. I like the team as is and think they are deep.

I was hoping this Donovon Mitchell talk would die with Knicks signing RJ to an extension but nope.

I want McBride, Quickely, and Obi to stay. They already built good chemistry and I think Thibs is big on that and likes them. Im confident they not get traded. I wasn't high on Brunson but I'm cool with him being a Knick. Hopefully he has a Chris Paul type of impact. I'll give Randle another chance since I know he's not gonna be controlling the ball. I like the team as is and think they are deep.

Lmaooo at McBride, Quickly, and Obi.

Fam they all role players. If thats what it took to get Mitchell + 2 picks, then wtf are we waiting for.

Theres a reason that the Jazz wont trade Mitchell for them and all packages include RJ

Last edited:
Man thats cause its damn near impossible to watch Knicks and Nets games in the tristate.

How the fuck I have youtube tv, then pay extra for the sports channels, plus pay for league pass, and still got to steal someones login to watch Knicks or Nets games?

Shits disgusting.

I couldn’t watch any nets game unless they were on ESPN or tnt smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back