Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
True but you will definitely see teams making irresponsible decisions just to have a year of Lebron. Imagine having one of the top 5 picks and you instead pivot to draft Bronny cause you know it means you’ll sign LeBron.

Aye no offense @AZTG & @Ironman but I can totally see the Knicks doing this lol

I dont think any team will waste a top 10 pick on Bronny just for a year of Bron.

15-30 though? Lmaooo. Wont be surprised if the Knicks do that

I dont think any team will waste a top 10 pick on Bronny just for a year of Bron.

15-30 though? Lmaooo. Wont be surprised if the Knicks do that

We gon see cause I think at least one team would waste a top 10 pick. Shit the Kings immediately come to mind

If I'm Bronny I wouldn't even want to play with my pops, I'll be trying to forge my own path and not piggy back off his

He already in his father's shadow and now he thinking a team only drafted me because of my dad, fuck that
Or you could look at it as it would mean the world for both of them to play together as bron is proud of bronny and the bronny looks up to his dad like a hero

I promise you everything doesn’t have to have a negative outlook to it. Especially when niggas don’t even have fathers around because they are locked up or dead

Or you could look at it as it would mean the world for both of them to play together as bron is proud of bronny and the bronny looks up to his dad like a hero

I promise you everything doesn’t have to have a negative outlook to it. Especially when niggas don’t even have fathers around because they are locked up or dead

Bronny is 15 and Jr is almost 18. Their mindset may not be the same as everyone else especially with all the money and fame they already have. Hell their long term goal may not even be playing in the nba for long

If I'm Bronny I wouldn't even want to play with my pops, I'll be trying to forge my own path and not piggy back off his

He's was the prototype. He never really had a choice. Bryce is the real model off the production line.

Same thing with the ball brothers. Liangelo was never going to make it. He was just a prototype. Lonzo was the first off the production line and lamelo is the final model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back