Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TJ chopped off those nappy braids

it’s over for the league

AA5F894F-64D5-4B5D-B309-C89B283B1595.jpeg

But I do hope he’s healthy and I still wish Miami snagged him as a low cost option

I remember the TJ Warren suns days I know how solid he is a scorer

Lol You said give a list, but I said before I think Keldon has a breakout season, but I think Monte Morris is the most underrated I think he’s gonna do well with an expanded role in Washington

I hope you’re right about Keldon. I love his energy and aggressiveness on offense, but I’m very curious to see how he plays with actually being looked at as a #1 offensive option this season. I expect his points per game to go up, but will his efficiency stay as good as last seasons and will his turnovers stay decent?

defensively he needs a lot of work. Lmao. He also has to get better with his tunnel vision on offense.

I think Devin Vassell and Tre Jones are gonna have a good season barring injuries this year. I think Tre Jones was actually a great pick in the second round for us a couple of years ago. Hopefully he has been working on his jumper during the off season. If he is able to hit 35-36% on at least 4 attempts a game from 3 this season, he will be a good player for any team.

I hope you’re right about Keldon. I love his energy and aggressiveness on offense, but I’m very curious to see how he plays with actually being looked at as a #1 offensive option this season. I expect his points per game to go up, but will his efficiency stay as good as last seasons and will his turnovers stay decent?

defensively he needs a lot of work. Lmao. He also has to get better with his tunnel vision on offense.

I think Devin Vassell and Tre Jones are gonna have a good season barring injuries this year. I think Tre Jones was actually a great pick in the second round for us a couple of years ago. Hopefully he has been working on his jumper during the off season. If he is able to hit 35-36% on at least 4 attempts a game from 3 this season, he will be a good player for any team.
Not sure if the efficiency stays as high but I think Keldon can be solid as the number 1 guy. And yeah Vassell should definitely improve as well. Even tho they’re tanking I think you can have those 2 as wing pieces for at least a few years

im not high on keldon like that

I dont see him getting too much better than he is right now

he had a pretty great under the radar season last year though

but I didn’t watch him too much but that’s my hunch

Not sure if the efficiency stays as high but I think Keldon can be solid as the number 1 guy. And yeah Vassell should definitely improve as well. Even tho they’re tanking I think you can have those 2 as wing pieces for at least a few years

You have more confidence in Keldon being a solid #1 on offense than I do. Lol. He was and is my favorite player on the roster due to his energy, but I think this season is gonna be rough for him unless he has really improved his handle and shooting off the bounce. I really hope you're right because I like the guy and he seems to like the city.

I think Devin will be a rock solid role player for many years to come in the NBA. He played solid (better off ball than on ball) defense from the 1st day he touched the court as a rookie. He plays pretty decent off ball on offense and seems comfortable with his cross over to mid range pull up jumper.

I feel the big issue with all our guys outside of Tre (to a small extent) is they aren't good at creating easy shots for themselves or others. That was one thing Dejounte and Derrick were decent (not great or elite) at last season. This season is gonna be hella ugly and outside of Utah (if they trade Mitchell, Clarkson, and Bogdanovic) we will have the worst roster in the NBA. I look forward to seeing the young guys grow and learn though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back