Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ was never a good fit next to another ball dominate guy in Bron. Nor did they really try to accommodate him at all. It was as mess all around.
that’s true to an extent but that’s also on him for never learning to cut, post up smaller/weaker guards, and getting a nice set jumper from somewhere on the floor

Don’t get me started on the decision making and defense

it’s funny once upon a time Russ could’ve and maybe was a good defender or Atleast had the potential to be a great defender

around 2012-2014 ish

All I m saying is these niggas been in my ear talking bout Beverly gonna take over for Westbrook and make the Lakers send him home like Houston did Wall

I’m like there’s no point in life where Beverly is a better player than Westbrook. Even at his lowest ( last season) Westbrook will give you more than Beverly in all aspects

Literally every team in the league would rather have Pat Bev than Westbrook at this point

that’s true to an extent but that’s also on him for never learning to cut, post up smaller/weaker guards, and getting a nice set jumper from somewhere on the floor

Don’t get me started on the decision making and defense

it’s funny once upon a time Russ could’ve and maybe was a good defender or Atleast had the potential to be a great defender

around 2012-2014 ish
He does cut and post up though. I agree with everything else you said though.

All I m saying is these niggas been in my ear talking bout Beverly gonna take over for Westbrook and make the Lakers send him home like Houston did Wall

I’m like there’s no point in life where Beverly is a better player than Westbrook. Even at his lowest ( last season) Westbrook will give you more than Beverly in all aspects

Beverly gives you way better defense, more shooting stability and doesn't turn the ball over/have mental lapses.

Westbrook is just a net negative. For anything positive he gives you he's taking even more away somewhere else.

Beverly might not be a better player but in comparison he's a net positive.

Discrediting Russ on the same team that Beal had one of his signature accomplishment.
Ahhh but I mean PG had a mvp Caliber season next to Russ and didn’t do shit when it mattered just like Beal

But what that gotta do with its easier playing well on a bad team especially when you have another top tier scorer on your team? This applies to both of them

Ahhh but I mean PG had a mvp Caliber season next to Russ and didn’t do shit when it mattered just like Beal

But what that gotta do with its easier playing well on a bad team especially when you have another top tier scorer on your team? This applies to both of them
You thinking too deep into it lol. I was just messing with you by bringing up Beal since he’s your man’s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back