Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't see a difference between playing and getting hurt in a Pro-Am game and FIBA. Just keeping that in mind whenever NBA squads try to clamp down on players playing in these street ball games.

What's the difference? Let's not act there wasn't backlash when an American got injured in FIBA, like Paul George

Edit: Tatum in 2019 as well, his just wasn't as serious
Paul George got injured in a scrimmage against his teammates.

don’t remember the Tatum thing

I don’t see the similarity with Gallo playing for his National team during qualifiers for a World Cup that actually holds weight Internationally

and again, far and away different than hurting yourself doing Jamal Crawford a solid

Paul George got injured in a scrimmage against his teammates.

don’t remember the Tatum thing

I don’t see the similarity with Gallo playing for his National team during qualifiers for a World Cup that actually holds weight Internationally

and again, far and away different than hurting yourself doing Jamal Crawford a solid
I'll just say NBA owners that invest in these players should have the same energy when they get hurt in any basketball setting outside of the NBA. But I'm sure since it's the streetball aspect, the anger will just be directed at that.

Just have Kemba do the walk of shame and end your career there

why is it the walk of shame?

I think it would be kinda cool if he came back and retired there.

I wonder what direction Charlotte is going to take this season. Barring injuries or major internal growth I think it’s gonna be kinda hard for them to make the playoffs. They might make the play in again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back