Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
why is it the walk of shame?

I think it would be kinda cool if he came back and retired there.

I wonder what direction Charlotte is going to take this season. Barring injuries or major internal growth I think it’s gonna be kinda hard for them to make the playoffs. They might make the play in again though.
Because he chose to leave over the hornets not wanting to pay him and now he would come back after not having many suitors and things not working out after leaving

I think it would be cool for him to come back too

Theoretically they can make the play in but I don’t even think they do that

He can be a serviceable backup on offense on a bad team it won’t matter how bad he is on D since it’s the hornets

Ppl talk about Russ but who fell off quicker than Kemba after leaving the team that drafted him?
That knee injury got worse for Kemba, I’m STILL mad at him for missing 2 weeks then playing in the all star game and making it worse

why is it the walk of shame?

I think it would be kinda cool if he came back and retired there.

I wonder what direction Charlotte is going to take this season. Barring injuries or major internal growth I think it’s gonna be kinda hard for them to make the playoffs. They might make the play in again though.

I think Charlotte is going to be terrible, Bridges really fucked himself and the team by being an idiot

On top of that I think they handled the draft poorly as well

Should've just stayed at 13 and took Jalen Duren who I like more than Mark Williams and then they could've got Tari Eason at 15

Kenny Atkinson and Mike Dantoni being the two finalists for the head coaching position just to end up with Steve Clifford again

Hornets are very lucky LaMelo fell in their lap, easily a bottom 3 organization in basketball

Hornets tried to fast track things by signing Hayward and it’s biting them in the ass hard

Now you have Rozier, Lamelo, Bridges (well used to) and Hayward as a core with a lot of money committed for a team that can’t win a play in game

Bouknight no development

Kai Jones no development

Jalen mcdaniels eh there’s some but should be more but with PJ Washington and trez there there wasn’t much

JT Thor lol

now you adding Mcgowens and Mark Williams

But south is right shitty drafting

Don't see a difference between playing and getting hurt in a Pro-Am game and FIBA. Just keeping that in mind whenever NBA squads try to clamp down on players playing in these street ball games.

Bruh... I'm not even gonna try to make the difference make sense to you it's obviously a waste of time.

But teams and player agents routinely hold players out of international play even more than Pro-Am cause involvement with international teams is much easier to track since none of it is random and organized months in advance. Players don't need to check in with anyone to go run in a Pro-Am they just pull up.

Charlotte is in a weird situation to say the least. They definitely should’ve drafted Eason in my opinion, but time will tell if they made the right choice.

Bruh... I'm not even gonna try to make the difference make sense to you it's obviously a waste of time.

But teams and player agents routinely hold players out of international play even more than Pro-Am cause involvement with international teams is much easier to track since none of it is random and organized months in advance. Players don't need to check in with anyone to go run in a Pro-Am they just pull up.
Eh, not the point I was trying to make but ok 🤷🏾‍♂️

Good pick up. Has great size, length and he's a dog on D. Just needs to get more confidence in his offensive game, he has that real docile Japanese personality 😂 hopefully kd and kyrie can give him that push he needs to be more aggressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back