Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way you twist info into what you want it to mean is crazy lol
I don’t twist shit, I stand on what I say

mike-tyson-laugh.gif

Barkley also said Durant is a type of person that can't be pleased.

“He seems like a miserable person, man. I call him Mr. Miserable, he’s never going to be happy. Everybody’s given him everything on a silver platter," Barkley said. "He was the man in Oklahoma City, they loved him, he owned the entire state. He bolts on them and wins back-to-back championships (with Golden State), and he’s still not happy. Then he goes to Brooklyn, they give him everything he wants and he’s still miserable.”

Barkley also said Durant is a type of person that can't be pleased.

“He seems like a miserable person, man. I call him Mr. Miserable, he’s never going to be happy. Everybody’s given him everything on a silver platter," Barkley said. "He was the man in Oklahoma City, they loved him, he owned the entire state. He bolts on them and wins back-to-back championships (with Golden State), and he’s still not happy. Then he goes to Brooklyn, they give him everything he wants and he’s still miserable.”

I fuck with KD as a player but I don't feel like any lies were told here. Obviously I don't know dude personally but that nigga seems like he'd be stressful to be around off the court.

You think this it for Russ? Like he about to be out league?
No but he’s getting close

i think his next deal is gonna be his last and it’ll be like a 2 year deal at best

hang it up at 35/36

With his endurance, if he was a smarter more efficient player who could shoot or defend he really could play until he’s 40 but nah

as far as this season, let’s say he does go to the pacers…he might as well be out the league because they not playing him

Chet injury about to fuck it up for a lot of players when it comes to offseason activities. The Next CBA deal going to be something crazy. u already know Sliver about to get some pointers and tips from Goodell.

Does Beverly really makes stressbrook expendable?

Any nigga that can hit at least 33% from deep, doesn't have mental lapses and plays serviceable defense does if we keeping it a buck.

The bar isn't high his salary is. Since it's the final year of his deal and bruh is virtually untradable they can afford not to give af about that and let him rot on the bench if need be.

Gonna be interesting to see how that plays if they do decide to just bench him, big 3 Bron, ad and pat bev is crazy but all of a sudden a serious possibility 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back