Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So to some of yall anything outside of games, practice and working out is meaningless and shouldn't be done?

Don't teams put in contracts of no pick up games so this type of stuff doesn't happen

The league has approved summer leagues that players can play in and the one Holgren got hurt in was a approved league.

They can put it in a contract if they want to but I don't think it's standard

I get basketball is their job now but it's still kinda of crazy that something you did damn near your whole life for fun you can no longer do. That would kind of bother me but I wouldn't fuck up the generational money for that type of fun either if the team dead set on having that no pick games in a contract.

“ pacers won the trade* and you send shots at levert like he’s not gonna help the cavs out this season now that he has an offseason under his belt. And what you said yesterday that doesn’t deserve to get repeated is PREMIUM GAS. Don’t say you didn’t say that when I bring it up like other mawfuckas like to do
The way you twist info into what you want it to mean is crazy lol

Lol at effectively evaluate trades nah I just don’t agree with giving up a young player for picks especially if that team isn’t top 5 in the draft, giving up on young talent for picks is trash to me and when the thunder, pacers and spurs all misfire im spinning back on all y’all
I don’t twist shit, I stand on what I say

I believe it,the kid plays for Tony Parker's team,the fix is in.

he doesn’t play for Asvel (Tony Parker’s team) anymore. He actually left without personally consulting with Tony Parker (and the coach is Tony’s brother) and joined a French team that isn’t even playing in Euroleague this season.

I think Victor wanted to go to a team where he knew for sure he was getting major minutes to show his skills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back