Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sucks for Chet....hopefully this isn't the case but that the kind of injury for someone that tall can ruin a career, hope he can bounce back and make a full recovery

I know everybody love him but I feel his a 3rd option on a contending team at this point in his career.

he’s just a good player IMO right now

Unfortunately nobody really knows what he is or how good he is at this point, been wasting away and playing meaningless basketball for the last 3 years

Unfortunately nobody really knows what he is or how good he is at this point, been wasting away and playing meaningless basketball for the last 3 years

But folks place him on this level that him alone should win them more games than they do. Like a lot of players do on less than talented teams.

But folks place him on this level that him alone should win them more games than they do. Like a lot of players do on less than talented teams.

I mean they would've won more games if he played but they shut him down early the past two seasons lol

I don't think anyone sees him as a number 1 option or superstar....but he is a really good young player who should be getting more shine and should be more established in the league at this point

Chet will be cool

Poku happy because he’ll still have some value and Jaylin Williams and Robinson-Earl can really get good mins this season

Chet will be cool

Poku happy because he’ll still have some value and Jaylin Williams and Robinson-Earl can really get good mins this season
Bigs and foot injuries especially this early is still dicey. Luckily yea it's not an Achilles but still man damn lol.

I know everybody love him but I feel his a 3rd option on a contending team at this point in his career.

he’s just a good player IMO right now
I think 3rd option is selling him a bit short, i remember him playing well for the clippers against a KD warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back