Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wack franchise got bullied into not being cheap lol

Was it just being cheap or was it the pandemic? Raptors announcers didn't start traveling with the team again until midway through last season. Even when the team was in Tampa the broadcast team was operating remote from Toronto. Wasn't a money issue though.

Playing in those meaningless games, dudes better sit those out moving forward

I get what you're saying but they could get hurt literally doing anything.

Would you see it differently if a player got hurt just being a practice squad player against the olympic team?

John Wall torn his achilles from a slip in the shower.

Tearing a ligament in a game that didn’t even last a quarter was crazy and I remember congratulating Chet and paolo for playing so much since being drafted because players in the past haven’t

It’s all in the game Atleast it wasn’t from like slipping on the floor that day

tough but it’s nobody’s fault

he probably out 6-8 months

I get what you're saying but they could get hurt literally doing anything.

Would you see it differently if a player got hurt just being a practice squad player against the olympic team?

John Wall torn his achilles from a slip in the shower.

If you in a practice run trying to get better that's more than acceptable. But these niggas for the most part not even trying to improve in those Pro-Am games they just there to show out or as a favor. So yeah that's salty AF. Especially for the team cutting the check.

Yeah mistakes happen and will continue to happen. We can't incubate these niggas but some shit like Chet's injury is completely avoidable and unnecessary.

Last edited by a moderator:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back