Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can disagree with the statement of best coach in OKC history but that also don't mean "respect Scott Brooks" should be said either.

All valid questions but using record only(not saying you did) when the talent levels are that far apart and the goals of the people above the coach ain't the same has to be taken into account as well when comparing the coaches.
I need to see it translate to wins, to say a mawfucka with 46 wins and 108 losses is the best coach in franchise history is just wrong as a mawfucka. I understand they’re doing that bullshit tanking but if the coach is like that then it should come close to a winning season next year

I need to see it translate to wins, to say a mawfucka with 46 wins and 108 losses is the best coach in franchise history is just wrong as a mawfucka. I understand they’re doing that bullshit tanking but if the coach is like that then it should come close to a winning season next year

If you truly understand the tanking bullshit then you'd understand that the front office ain't putting the coach or players in the best position to win games let alone come close to having a winning season.

I mean lets not act like we haven't heard stories of GM's telling coaches to play certain players because of how much money said player is being paid even though another player who making less money is the better player.

Folks love stat muse and analytics so much check the numbers and see how they stack up and if it's even close in some areas that should tell you something because Brooks had a enormous advantage in talent over the current coach.

Again I don't disagree with you not agreeing the that statement. That's never been my issue. Regardless of who is actually the best OKC coach ever. Brooks is still a shit coach

Let me ask y’all, how much do y’all value Ax’s basketball opinions

“What are you basing him being the best coach from??!!!”
By Watching him coach nigga! Lmao

I’ve seen him vastly improve even a guy like Kenrich williams over two years

stop telling me about the record

That’s the equivalent of player A is a better player than player B because he has a ring

That’s the equivalent of player A is a better player than player B because he has a ring

Ax's opinions are usually good, until he gets called out for a bad one/being wrong and then the double down happens, followed by the tripple down and so on. Lmaoooo

Lol so I don’t have a valuable basketball opinion because I’m anti tank and I’m not ready to give a guy with 46 wins undeserved credit? Ard nigga

Lol so I don’t have a valuable basketball opinion because I’m anti tank and I’m not ready to give a guy with 46 wins undeserved credit? Ard nigga
I didn’t say it wasn’t valuable I just asked the question

😌

You being anti tank shouldn’t have a bearing on this argument btw

I'm really not understanding how Tristan Thompson has stayed in the league all these years. I know there have been other post players teams could've taken a chance on

For all the fuckery off the court TT is a great team guy and locker room vet.

I didn’t say it wasn’t valuable I just asked the question

😌

You being anti tank shouldn’t have a bearing on this argument btw
As far as young coaches I like what Mosley in Orlando is doing I see a young team that commits to defense and plays hard for that coach. You were right about Kenrich Williams but I just don’t agree with that earlier claim

For all the fuckery off the court TT is a great team guy and locker room vet.

Cheating on that broad ain't off the court fuckery IMO.

Is the bold canadian bias? LLS

I guess so just seems like for a while now his roster spot could be better used.

Cheating on that broad ain't off the court fuckery IMO.

Is the bold canadian bias? LLS

I guess so just seems like for a while now his roster spot could be better used.
Like he said he’s a good locker room guy and he’s played on good teams and has championship experience and if TT is gonna do anything, it’s rebound and that will always be valuable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back