Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit just dont make sense.

Dont get me wrong, Donovan >>> RJ.

But the idea is to stack talent, not trade talent for each other.
Seems to me the Knicks are positioning themselves to be seasoned team with young vets

i mean the good thing is, that core isn’t old at all and can spend atleast 5-6 years together just from an age standpoint

and you don’t have to worry about guys struggling to find their way due to youth or inexperience

it sucks to let go of the young guys but I mean I feel like y’all will get over it

RJ hasn’t been using RJ and Toppin correctly anyways so I mean everybody wins

you stack talent until you can move it for better talent

Pre knee injuries he was a very athletic high volume somewhat efficient scorer. Great at getting to the free throw line.Good on defense even after the injuries. Kinda reminds me of Jimmy Butler.

He was a decent PG for the Bulls and Lakers in the late 90s and early 2000s. He didn’t have to be that athletic when his teammates were Jordan, Pippen, Shaq and Kobe

You keep Derrick rose on this team and it actually makes sense

might be good enough to be the 7th or 8th best team in the East if it works out

woooo!

He was a decent PG for the Bulls and Lakers in the late 90s and early 2000s. He didn’t have to be that athletic when his teammates were Jordan, Pippen, Shaq and Kobe
True. He was a great veteran guard for both teams. I was focusing on his earlier years bcuz his time with the Bulls and Lakers is not a real representation of how good he really was.

I did too

but clowns only looked at the record and made a very surface level and casual argument.

Like Scott brooks didn’t have Russ, KD, Harden, Ibaka, Oladipo, kanter, Adams, Reggie Jackson and most importantly a front office trying to win

chitown I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say he’s just trolling but Ax meant that lol
I’m aware of the team differences, I just don’t see enough to say he’s their best coach of all time and stop throwing around that casual bullshit just because iont agree with your opinion nigga

Last edited:
I did too

but clowns only looked at the record and made a very surface level and casual argument.

Like Scott brooks didn’t have Russ, KD, Harden, Ibaka, Oladipo, kanter, Adams, Reggie Jackson and most importantly a front office trying to win

chitown I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say he’s just trolling but Ax meant that lol
New guy doesn't have the resume yet, what are you not getting

Mans that’s 46-108? Y’all love those bum ass rebuilds man, respect Scott brooks

what-the-fuck-wtf.gif

I ain’t going for a mawfucka only 70 games under .500 being the best coach in franchise history, I’m aware of who was on the roster before but mawfuckas wanna avoid my question. What’s his system, do they defend? Do they execute down the stretch? What are we basing that man to be the best coach in franchise history. Not even sure if he’s a better coach then mosely in Orlando

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back