Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You Would think since you coach some kids in your spare time you wouldn’t make posts like these just stating a coaching record
When the rebuild starts translating to wins I’ll admit I was wrong, brooks did coach em to the finals but whatever, get tired of the facts

Because I’m looking at the actual coaching not the team record

I hate when I encounter talk that I would on Twitter or IG in here because I actually hold the ppl in here to a higher standard lol

you and Ax are really disappointing sometimes
What’s his system? Is he diagnosing quality plays down the stretch? I’ll give him credit for developing Shai, Dort, bazley but to say he’s the best coach in franchise history is egregious. He gets a winning season I’ll stop talking about OKC

Oh for the record, I saw more coaching acumen and skill from Mark Daigneault over the last two seasons than I did from Scott Brooks his entire coaching career combined
I did too

but clowns only looked at the record and made a very surface level and casual argument.

Like Scott brooks didn’t have Russ, KD, Harden, Ibaka, Oladipo, kanter, Adams, Reggie Jackson and most importantly a front office trying to win

chitown I’ll give the benefit of the doubt and say he’s just trolling but Ax meant that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back