Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many coaches yall have on the hot seat going into next season?

Steve Nash
Doc Rivers
Nate McMillan

Dark Horses

Dwane Casey
Thibs
Mike Malone
Stephen Silas
Thibs isn't a darkhorse he has a point now whether Donny here or not he needs a 7th/8th seed. Leon probably won't fire him with a play in appearance but if they get smoked yea he needs to be outta here anyway.

Isiah Thomas better sit down somewhere, nobody was trying to sign him anyway

steve-carrell-no.gif

#BLAMEKD

That's fucked up if Silas really on the hot seat. Hope the rockets show enough improvement so that man doesn't get fired.

That's fucked up if Silas really on the hot seat. Hope the rockets show enough improvement so that man doesn't get fired.
I don’t think Silas is that great and I’m sure Silas is just the coach for the “rebuild” and that was always the plan

in two years or maybe next offseason that’s when they gonna try and do something and get him outta there for a coach

not the guy that’s been on the sidelines during the worst 4 year stretch the rockets have seen this century

homie coaches a team that had Kenyon Martin jr in his 2nd season demand a trade

I don’t think Silas is that great and I’m sure Silas is just the coach for the “rebuild” and that was always the plan

in two years or maybe next offseason that’s when they gonna try and do something and get him outta there for a coach

not the guy that’s been on the sidelines during the worst 4 year stretch the rockets have seen this century

homie coaches a team that had Kenyon Martin jr in his 2nd season demand a trade

I get all that just don't want to see a black coach go out like

There’s like 13 black coaches I think

3 of them niggas getting fired within the next year so brace yourself

LLS at the bold. Ain't that serious. Shit I've called for black coaches jobs before (Pat Ewing & Randy Shannon college football).

Just seems with a surface view Silas was just a stop gap and I don't really like that shit for black coaches in any sport.

LLS at the bold. Ain't that serious. Shit I've called for black coaches jobs before (Pat Ewing & Randy Shannon college football).

Just seems with a surface view Silas was just a stop gap and I don't really like that shit for black coaches in any sport.
Word but I mean Atleast he’s getting his shot and I’m sure it can turn into another gig so it’s better than him never getting hired

Them randy years was tough for y’all

Silas didn't a lot of questionable shit last season but I kind of give him a mulligan because it was some weird stuff going on........He has to show something this season though

Mark Deignault in a rebuilding situation in OKC but he's shown tons of flashes of being not just a good coach but a really good coach

Silas didn't a lot of questionable shit last season but I kind of give him a mulligan because it was some weird stuff going on........He has to show something this season though

Mark Deignault in a rebuilding situation in OKC but he's shown tons of flashes of being not just a good coach but a really good coach
Deignault the best coach in thunder history lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back