Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami who didn’t pursue certain guys because of Durant

WHO!?!? Name whoever you and pat Bev talking about.

A nigga got tired of y'all shit and left. Had nothing to do with KD. Y'all had no cap room to play with regardless.

You sound loud wrong and ignorant

okay man

Loud wrong and ignorant??? I was just asking for clarity.

Like I can say christian koloko hasn't been signed by the Raptors directly because of the Kevin Durant shit.

I'm just asking you to point out similar examples to prove the point pat Bev is trying to make and that you're co-signing.

If you don't have an answer just say that then.

I personally don't believe it's a broad issue that affected free agents in free agency so I'm asking for names of those you think it affected.

Isaiah Thomas has now implied the KD trade request has kept him from signing a deal this summer. Do you agree?

Loud wrong and ignorant??? I was just asking for clarity.

Like I can say christian koloko hasn't been signed by the Raptors directly because of the Kevin Durant shit.

I'm just asking you to point out similar examples to prove the point pat Bev is trying to make and that you're co-signing.

If you don't have an answer just say that then.

I personally don't believe it's a broad issue that affected free agents in free agency so I'm asking for names of those you think it affected.

Isaiah Thomas has now implied the KD trade request has kept him from signing a deal this summer. Do you agree?
I’m not responding to nothing you said except the Isaiah Thomas question at the end. I don’t have anything to prove so I’ll let you think what you want

I believe him why wouldn’t I give him the benefit of the doubt?

I’m not responding to nothing you said except the Isaiah Thomas question at the end. I don’t have anything to prove so I’ll let you think what you want

I believe him why wouldn’t I give him the benefit of the doubt?

Well I guess he'll be signed to a guaranteed deal soon then 🤷🏿‍♂️ 🤣

I hope the others who were targets in the offseason as the KD situation developed can still get something to shake

Why would it be unavailable now if he was holding them all up?

Make it make sense.

The only deal it held up was ayton. Detroit moved on quickly and Indiana made their move but we're rebuffed by phoenix.

If there are other players it affected let's talk about it. Maybe there's something I'm misunderstanding I'm open to being informed and corrected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back