Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain’t going for a mawfucka only 70 games under .500 being the best coach in franchise history, I’m aware of who was on the roster before but mawfuckas wanna avoid my question. What’s his system, do they defend? Do they execute down the stretch? What are we basing that man to be the best coach in franchise history. Not even sure if he’s a better coach then mosely in Orlando

You can disagree with the statement of best coach in OKC history but that also don't mean "respect Scott Brooks" should be said either.

All valid questions but using record only(not saying you did) when the talent levels are that far apart and the goals of the people above the coach ain't the same has to be taken into account as well when comparing the coaches.

I ain’t going for a mawfucka only 70 games under .500 being the best coach in franchise history, I’m aware of who was on the roster before but mawfuckas wanna avoid my question. What’s his system, do they defend? Do they execute down the stretch? What are we basing that man to be the best coach in franchise history. Not even sure if he’s a better coach then mosely in Orlando

Daigneault is great with ATO's, uses creative and unconventional lineups, really good defensive coach(as bad as OKC was they were still in the top half defensively which is very impressive) ect....those are things that you look for and want to see from a young coach

Brooks started coaching in 2008 and I still cant tell you what his area of expertise is supposed to be or what he does well as a coach....can you?

Daigneault is great with ATO's, uses creative and unconventional lineups, really good defensive coach(as bad as OKC was they were still in the top half defensively which is very impressive) ect....those are things that you look for and want to see from a young coach

Brooks started coaching in 2008 and I still cant tell you what his area of expertise is supposed to be or what he does well as a coach....can you?

Calling ISO plays over and over again

I'm really not understanding how Tristan Thompson has stayed in the league all these years. I know there have been other post players teams could've taken a chance on

Lol I don’t think brooks is an above average coach, that best coach in thunder history shit about their current coach is a fuckin hot take. If they win 35 games I’ll be surprised I’m not moved by tanking teams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back