Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russell Westbrook is bad because he doesn't have any of the skills that makes a basketball player actually good.

His shooting touch is terrible. His decision making is terrible. His shot selection is terrible. His off-ball game is non-existent. His ball-handling is average. He doesn't try at all on defense.

He was one of those guys that were a top 1 percent athlete in the league and he played super hard.

Westbrook is good passer and that's it.

I remember in 2019 when Russ was with PG in OKC and I noticed him starting to fall off a bit

View attachment 912400View attachment 912401
View attachment 912406

I noticed the fall off then but I also knew this guy needed to be smart about how he ages and to nobody’s surprise he wasn’t

Wow lol

I still think he’s still very athletic but the days of him sprinting to the basket anytime he wants to get a lay up or dunk is over. His shooting isn’t gonna get any better either

Wow lol

I still think he’s still very athletic but the days of him sprinting to the basket anytime he wants to get a lay up or dunk is over. His shooting isn’t gonna get any better either
i hate it had to be you

I was actually looking for me saying this a few months before but I couldnt find it lol

All I m saying is these niggas been in my ear talking bout Beverly gonna take over for Westbrook and make the Lakers send him home like Houston did Wall

I’m like there’s no point in life where Beverly is a better player than Westbrook. Even at his lowest ( last season) Westbrook will give you more than Beverly in all aspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back