Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be super surprised if it isn’t a lock out next CBA negotiation period.

I hope not and I seriously hope there isn’t any games missed. It’s way too many fans who are complaining and not liking a lot of what’s going on with the league also. They miss games due to a lock out it could hurt the viewership.

Me personally, I’m watching regardless. Lmao. I love the league and basketball in general.

I hope not and I seriously hope there isn’t any games missed. It’s way too many fans who are complaining and not liking a lot of what’s going on with the league also. They miss games due to a lock out it could hurt the viewership.

Me personally, I’m watching regardless. Lmao. I love the league and basketball in general.

Fans gonna watch regardless. As long as there's an active TV deal worth billions ain't gonna be no lock out tho. Owners gonna have to eat it and chip away at the things they don't like little by little each cba.

Steve (Trash) Nash is a bad coach but you don’t fire him and a quality GM because KD demands you to do so. It doesn’t work that way.

No shot at you, but I been seeing more and more people care about NBA ratings and its weird to me.

Unless you got a financial stake in the league or a team, who cares about viewership and ratings?

I watch the NBA cause its my favorite passtime. Idgaf how many other millions do or dont.

Again, no shot at you, but its just been weird to me see mfers debate ratings being up or down and care about it.

No shot at you, but I been seeing more and more people care about NBA ratings and its weird to me.

Unless you got a financial stake in the league or a team, who cares about viewership and ratings?

I watch the NBA cause its my favorite passtime. Idgaf how many other millions do or dont.

Again, no shot at you, but its just been weird to me see mfers debate ratings being up or down and care about it.
Viewership has direct and indirect effects on the league though

also I think anybody who enjoys something also wants to see it grow and maintain a huge following

like if you watch a good movie you could want it to do very well financially

or if you listen to a album by your fav artist you could want the album sales to be decent

Enough for me to care? Nah.

Live sports gonna get bigger and bigger deals regardless if viewership falls or not.
I edited my post a bit but yeah maybe not you but I think it’s normal for ppl to want their vested interest to do well as far as viewership

@Ironman

Our warriors would never
CP from KFTV was streaming it on his IG. Randle hurt his knee smh and he was getting into it with whoever number 21 was all night. Arguing, chucking 3s n bricking, just being a knucklehead. Brunson and Obi had a bit of chemistry going and Brunson was getting into the paint all night. Random dudes on the sideline behind the other team were getting ready to scrap and they had to stop the game a bit lol.

Don't know how but Obi had 25 end of the night despite being stuck at the 3 line and not getting wide open alleys either lol. The crowd and the players were talking mad shit to Randle all night the Bronx was Bronxing😂

CP from KFTV was streaming it on his IG. Randle hurt his knee smh and he was getting into it with whoever number 21 was all night. Arguing, chucking 3s n bricking, just being a knucklehead. Brunson and Obi had a bit of chemistry going and Brunson was getting into the paint all night. Random dudes on the sideline behind the other team were getting ready to scrap and they had to stop the game a bit lol.

Don't know how but Obi had 25 end of the night despite being stuck at the 3 line and not getting wide open alleys either lol. The crowd and the players were talking mad shit to Randle all night the Bronx was Bronxing😂

Lmaoooo.

Trade fam for a bag of opened half eaten chips is what I would say if I was a Knicks fan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back