Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You right fam but this Brunson shit came close to breaking me.

If we lose a first rounder over that shit too? Might have me rocking a Kawhi jersey rooting for the clips.
Nah real shit Brunson ability to get to the hoop and his strength is a great addition. He's a nice finisher too I can't front he was ballng yesterday. There's no chemistry though and you can tell it'll take time between him and Randle. I think he will work seamlessly with RJ, IQ, Obi, and Grimes off rip. Mitch should get some actual passes this season too.

Nah real shit Brunson ability to get to the hoop and his strength is a great addition. He's a nice finisher too I can't front he was ballng yesterday. There's no chemistry though and you can tell it'll take time between him and Randle. I think he will work seamlessly with RJ, IQ, Obi, and Grimes off rip. Mitch should get some actual passes this season too.

Im not against us getting Brunson. I think hes a great addition to the team and makes us better.

Im just mad at how we went about it. Acted like Brunson was prime Bron. Hiring a mfer father as a coach. All around nastiness.

And then to come find out the NBA investigating them for tampering. Smh. If we lose a pick over this, we running up on Leon

Im not against us getting Brunson. I think hes a great addition to the team and makes us better.

Im just mad at how we went about it. Acted like Brunson was prime Bron. Hiring a mfer father as a coach. All around nastiness.

And then to come find out the NBA investigating them for tampering. Smh. If we lose a pick over this, we running up on Leon
Oh yea I'm not speaking anything else on that I was told I was told I was overreacting with the FO being HOES. I hope they lose that pick IG thot ass bitches.

@AZTG what's up with Reddish? Tibs still ain't fucking with him and where is minutes going to come from?

Thibs never wanted him and being as hard headed as he is, im sure he dont mind ruining the kids career by not giving him a chance to prove his point.

Thibs never wanted him and being as hard headed as he is, im sure he dont mind ruining the kids career by not giving him a chance to prove his point.

I remember Tibs ain't want him. That's why asked if still ain't fucking with him. We should've drafted Reddish over Rui

@AZTG what's up with Reddish? Tibs still ain't fucking with him and where is minutes going to come from?
Thibs and FO aren't on the same page with him but he was playing himself into more minutes before that shoulder injury. It's his durability that holds him back.

Thibs and FO aren't on the same page with him but he was playing himself into more minutes before that shoulder injury. It's his durability that holda him back.

True he do get dumb ass lil injuries and at the worst times.

No shot at you, but I been seeing more and more people care about NBA ratings and its weird to me.

Unless you got a financial stake in the league or a team, who cares about viewership and ratings?

I watch the NBA cause its my favorite passtime. Idgaf how many other millions do or dont.

Again, no shot at you, but its just been weird to me see mfers debate ratings being up or down and care about it.

Well, as a person who likes the league I understand that if viewership is down it could hurt the chances of the league getting better/more national television deals, which can make it even harder to watch games for some. Of course the odds of it being that bad because of 1 off season (unless they miss a significant amount of games due to a lockout) is slim to nonexistent. Lol.

that is the reason I’ve brought it up. It’s just bad for business and ultimately the fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back