Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I agree with nash not being a good coach and he should be fired but KD and Kyrie endorsed it and requested certain roster moves like signing deandre and trading for harden. Their requests have made the team look mediocre and they want marks to be the fall guy for shit THEY asked. If marks is fired and y’all still struggle to get out of the 1st round then what?

You still being bias. You think the roster they’ve had would have had certain issues had they signed a real coach? Yes Marks is to blame cause Nash is HIS guy. The bolded is irrelevant and speculative

It’s not the coaching call I have a problem with, it’s the firing marks proposition
you asked does KD get the leeway to make demands like this

I said yes and I illustrated the caliber of guy he is by showing Nash hugging him which is some wild shit lol

we’re still talking about marks..keep up young man

you asked does KD get the leeway to make demands like this

I said yes and I illustrated the caliber of guy he is by showing Nash hugging him which is some wild shit lol

we’re still talking about marks..keep up young man
How the FUCK you gonna say keep up. You posted a fuckin picture of nash and I responded and mentioned marks in the same sentence

You still being bias. You think the roster they’ve had would have had certain issues had they signed a real coach? Yes Marks is to blame cause Nash is HIS guy. The bolded is irrelevant and speculative
You’re the one coming up with bullshit scenarios talking about irrelevant, point is if y’all let go of marks y’all are going to stay in mediocrity. Nash should be fired but marks shouldn’t IMO that’s where I’m at take those hypotheticals and bullshit scenarios elsewhere

If Joe Tsai was George Steinbrenner he’d make the smart decision. Unfortunately Tsai is a loser. Hell even the Russian who was the owner previously would dump Nash

Insane shit. And what's crazy is that I'm willing to bet that Nash gets fired before KD finishes his contract so it's a moot point to choose him. I guess the owner is just tired of their shit at this point

First NBA owner to to say fuck a player.😂😂😂😂. All Jokes aside this going to come back and bite Tsai in the ass this the NBA not the NFL players run the league not the owners.

He a real Nigga for standing up to KD a Dumb one but still a real Nigga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back