Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hired Steve Nash after assembling a team with championship aspirations in New York City. Fuck Sean Marks
Ard keep letting emotional niggaz call the shots and see what happens. I couldn’t defend a nigga that repeatedly says he wants out. Giving up the 1st for O’Neal is stupid but y’all got it, enjoy mediocrity lls

Ard keep letting emotional niggaz call the shots and see what happens. I couldn’t defend a nigga that repeatedly says he wants out. Giving up the 1st for O’Neal is stupid but y’all got it, enjoy mediocrity lls

Aight bruh I ain’t gonna go back and forth with you. This ain’t about who emotional or defending anybody. Don’t pretend like you haven’t heard niggas saying Nash needs to be dropped. It’s been said time and time again.

So with that said, cast your bias aside: if the Post big 3 Celtics had put together a roster that had Tatum - KD and Steph… but they hired Ernie from TNT who never coached a day in his life. And most if not a majority of the problem had to do with coaching or lack thereof. Say Tatum and Steph had enough, what would you say?

Aight bruh I ain’t gonna go back and forth with you. This ain’t about who emotional or defending anybody. Don’t pretend like you haven’t heard niggas saying Nash needs to be dropped. It’s been said time and time again.

So with that said, cast your bias aside: if the Post big 3 Celtics had put together a roster that had Tatum - KD and Steph… but they hired Ernie from TNT who never coached a day in his life. And most if not a majority of the problem had to do with coaching or lack thereof. Say Tatum and Steph had enough, what would you say?
Lol I agree with nash not being a good coach and he should be fired but KD and Kyrie endorsed it and requested certain roster moves like signing deandre and trading for harden. Their requests have made the team look mediocre and they want marks to be the fall guy for shit THEY asked. If marks is fired and y’all still struggle to get out of the 1st round then what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back