Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the double down on the Jamison/Melo comparison.

As someone who watched all of Antawn's career when he was 'the man' he was NEVER that. He was playing 2nd fiddle to Jason Richardson on treadmill teams.
It’s okay to miss the point

All I can do is make you aware

You either die a hero or live along enough to be compared to Antawn Jamison.

Really though, Melo is Paul Pierce without the Big 3 seasons.
Doing nothing of note since you turned 30 except losing in the 2nd round and wearing a hoodie to shootaround in will do that to you

If Antwan didn’t come out at age 22 and was the #1 option from when he came in up until he went to the Cavs I don’t see much of a difference between his career and Carmelo’s…

carmelo came in younger and was the man until OKC hence the high scoring numbers. (not holding this against him) just saying if Jamison had that runway how big of a gap would their be between them at the end of their career?

Lol at basing a comparison on a complete hypothetical of 2 completely different types of players and running with it for multiple pages.

im-done-thrown-out.gif

Why is it?

why not semi finals MVP

Getting an award for being the best player in a playoff series is dumb when you have 2 rounds of the same playoffs before that.

Nobody gon big up this award.

it’s Rings, MVPs, FMVPs. That’s the awards that matter

I think it means something if a mfer gets to finals but doesnt win.

A conference mvp award isnt gonna be weighted the same as a mvp, or fmvp award, but if I look back at someones career and see they have 3 conference finals mvps, which means he carried his team to 3 finals, its gonna mean something.

To me.

I think it means something if a mfer gets to finals but doesnt win.

A conference mvp award isnt gonna be weighted the same as a mvp, or fmvp award, but if I look back at someones career and see they have 3 conference finals mvps, which means he carried his team to 3 finals, its gonna mean something.

To me.

Hell naw to your first sentence lol

getting to the finals is the accomplishment not winning the WCF/ECF MVP.

it’s just another useless award made to honor the playoffs and not actually winning the ring.

They introduced it to get folks talking IMO

Hell naw to your first sentence lol

getting to the finals is the accomplishment not winning the WCF/ECF MVP.

it’s just another useless award made to honor the playoffs and not actually winning the ring.

They introduced it to get folks talking IMO

Lmaooo. You taking both sides.

I dont care that much though.

We agree to disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back