Welcome To aBlackWeb

2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot has to happen for us to make the play in. Fox has to play better defense and stay healthy for majority of the season. We have no real rim protection so sabonis will probably get cooked.
Bench seems to be upgraded so I think we're solid there.

If everyone locks in defensively we could be playing for the play in.

Also I want to see what the thoughts are on the Kings....anybody see the competing for the 8th seed or play-in?

Sabonis
Fox
Huerter
Murray
Barnes
Monk
Mitchell
Holmes(I don't what's going to happen to him)
Metu
Lamb

That's not terrible

That's not.

Was thinking about this the other day. I feel that we can no longer assume that the Kings are gonna be trash. This is a significantly different team, and, on paper at least, much better.

Outside of the

Thunder
Rockets
Spurs
Blazers (even this I can’t say 100%)

who confidently can you say the kings will be better than?

11th seed kings on deck

FOH yo

Last edited:
I’m not the biggest fan of inside the nba anymore but losing Charles would hurt no matter who replaces him. Think I read somewhere that his contract with Turner ends in a few years and he doesn’t really wanna continue to do the show into his 60s (he turns 60 in February)

Word? You get actual analysis on inside the nba and not just wack jokes and dumb takes?

We must be watching different shows.

So when they are not doing "wack jokes..etc" I mean after all it is a show....

They aren't being real about ball, especially when they get on players(edit and teams) about their play...?

Yea then we are watching a different show.

I enjoy it when Shaq n chuck go at it when they being real and disagreeing about some ish..

Word? You get actual analysis on inside the nba and not just wack jokes and dumb takes?

We must be watching different shows.
Inside The NBA is still entertaining, you're not getting that from the ESPN or NBA TV pre and post game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back